Chapter 25

Set fire to the rain~Adele
But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

Embers POV:
We blasted songs talked about what's happening in Chicago. All the girly gossip.

I put on my only long sleeve dress, at least it's cute. Right?

"God you look hot bitch." Amber says when everyone hums in agreement.

"So do y'all. PRE GAME." The thought of pre game just popped up so why not yell it. I grabbed my purse, I put a gun, knives, my wallet, keys and phone in it, we then headed downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen and I immediately say Malibu Barbie sitting on Leo's lap. For some reason it got me pissed.

"Awww did the whore house give you a day off?"

"Bitch I'll show you a day off." I started charging after her. She got spooked and fell off of Leo's lap.

She was laying on the floor when I put my stiletto to her neck. "Just because your that my brother doesn't want your cheap ass, doesn't mean you will make my life "hell" because trust me I will make your 10 times worse." I pressed the heel further down, not enough to break skin but enough to bruise.

I turn to Leo. "Keep your little bitch in check." Thank god the girls were in the kitchen because I really didn't want them to see that. I'm not in the mood to play 20 fucking questions.

"I need vodka." All the girls cheered and started pouring shots. I took 3 because I mean I'm driving. It's ok I have a high tolerance.

Again we head up to the VIP area.

"Ugh rich people are boring ember come dance with me." Amanda says.

"Let's go hoe." We start jumping up and down dancing with random people, that was until Amber found someone, she was making out with this girl, then came up to me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She gave me a wink and left. I knew she would be fine because she has a knife on her.

I headed back up to the vip area when I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

"DANNYYYYYYYY." I squealed and ran up to him and he caught me in his arms and gave me a giant bear hug. He always gave the best hugs.

"How the fuck do you guys know each other?" Guess who asked the fucking question. Yea, you're probably right.
Leo

"Wouldn't you like to know pretty boy."

"Oh so you think I'm pretty?"

"Maybe, but you won't be after I'm done with you." I remove myself from Danny's grip and make my way towards Leo, that was until Antonio and Marco stood up. "Come on. We didn't get Kendal a piñata so I was just use him as another gift for Kendal. I honestly think she would like it."

"Keep me the fuck out of this one." Way to go. Isn't she supposed to be my wing man or girl whatever you call it.

Danny wraps an arm around my shoulders and sits me down next to him on the couch.

"Ok explain." Luca seems interested.

"Jesus let the man sit first." They all gave me a pointed look and Danny chuckled. "Tough crowd. Danny explain."

"So basically Ember was walking alone. At night. In a shitty neighborhood." He say emphasizing the bad parts. "She then ran into some drunk and he tried to hit her, but she hit him back, buttt he knocked her out. I saw the guy and killed him and took her to my gym. She woke up she was fine but had a shit bruise on her hand, I told her it was a string hit but she just need to learn how to punch. So everyday after school and on the weekends she would come in the gym and train. That was until she was better then everyone so I suggested for her to fight at the pits. Im guessing you know where that leads to."

"So your the one who taught my sister to beat my best friends ass?" Matteo chimed in.

"No way did she beat Leo's ass?" They went on to tell the story of what happened on the trail. Danny was in hysterics. "Your fuckI got kidding me, you couldn't even get her home?"

"Remember when she drew on your face?" Christian said. Again they told the story of when I drew a bunch of dicks on his face.

"Wait where Amber?" Lottie asked.

"Hooking up with someone one the bathroom." I replaced honestly. If you asked her she would say the same thing.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Luca asked

"You mean girl?" Danny said

"NO WAY. I NEED TO WATCH THAT." Luca shot up and ran down the stairs.

"So immature. Anyways I'm bored I'm gonna get a drink." I wasn't really getting one I was just bored.

I was looking at the drawing on the wall until I'm pinned up against a wall.

I tilt my head up and I'm met with a pair of familiar green eyes.

"Leo."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey bitchesssssss