Chapter 9

Embers POV:
Who does he think he is. Trying to get me to do something yea no thanks.
I decided to run back to the house after I checked my workout app it said i burned double the calories i ate so I'm good for today.

When I got back inside dad and Marco were sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Oh shit."
"Oh shits right. Why the hell would you go on a run with out protection and without telling anyone." Jesus Marco calm down bud.
"No offense but I dint think any of the guards would be able to keep up with me."
"They can. I bet they can even out run you."
"If Leo can't I doubt they could. And I yelled I'm going on a run so clearly you heard me or you wouldn't have sent Leo after me. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go swimming before I take a shower." I'm walking away but turn back. "Hello father." Not trying to sound bitchy but i knew if I called him father I would be off the hook with him.

I went to Kendal's room and told her to meet me by the pool.

Kendal's bikini

Kendal's bikini

Embers bikini

We got into the pool.
Relaxing listening to music, watched the sunset, talked about the crazy thing that have happened in the past 24 hours, calling Amanda Maddison and Lottie, talking about her and Christiannnnnnn.

Leo's POV:
I walked in the house and Marco and Stefanio were waiting for me in the lounge room.

"What the fuck happened." Marco asked like she didn't already tell him.
"Ok so I started running after her yelling her name. She didn't hear me, then she started to go faster rand faster until she was full on sprinting. After 5 minutes of sprinting she finally heard me. I told her you wanted her back home. She said and I quote. "That sucks because I don't care." Then I called her a stubborn bitch in Italian and she knew what it meant so she told me to go fuck myself and started running again. I called Marco and he told me he doesn't care what I do just get her home. So I caught up to her and threw her over my shoulder she the kneed me in the balls and continued to run, if you were passing by it would look like i was kidnapping her. Once again she ran away from me. This time when I got to her I twisted her arm around her back and then she played the ow you're hurting me when I really wasn't. I loosened my grip on her so she took the chance to kick my legs out from under me. The she said something about meeting her goal twice today so I'm lucky she's going home now I'm here explaining the story to you." But the time I finished I was out of breath.

Stefanio got up and started to walk away under Marco called him
"Father where are you going?"
"She called me father today I don't care what she does." He said with a toothy grin on his face.

Marco turned to me "it really took that much just to get her to come home, and you didn't even get her to go home."
"Dude she's fucking stubborn."

This time a new voice joined the conversation. "I heard that." I snapped my head up to see ember wearing and orange bikini and a white button up as a jacket.

" I snapped my head up to see ember wearing and orange bikini and a white button up as a jacket

Wearing it like this but the shirt was white.

She turned to go up the stairs and I saw her hip. The 6th tattoo. The 6th tattoo is a snake on her hip. Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed the tattoo because Marco saw it too.

"Why do you have a tattoo?"
"Uh it's temporary."
"Yea temporary my ass." He charged towards the steps trying to chase her but she ran up the stairs. Right when she reached the top of the stairs Antonio walked out. She ran to him for protection.

"Save me he's gonna kill me."

"Why would he kill you?" Antonio asked because nothing is making sense to him.

"Did you know she has a fucking tattoo." Marco told Antonio. She slowly walked away from him because the look on his face was not a good one.

"You have a what now." Antonio was fuming. This is gonna be good.

"She has 6 actually." I decided to chime in because I haven't heard a good argument in a while.

At the same time Marco and Antonio both yelled "what."

"I think this is my cue to run." I said. If you were in the receiving end of her stare you would run too. Right as she was about to chase me Marco grabbed her and picked her up.

Embers Pov:
He's fucking dead. Once Marco let's me down he's dead. I knew there's only one person that Marco would listen to and that's dad.

"DADDDDDDDDDDDDDD." I screamed on top of my lungs knowing it would echo. Just as I expected he ca,e running out of his room. "Can you please tell him to put me down."

"Marco put her down." He ordered

"Dad if you knew why I'm holding her you would do the same."

"Doubt that but what."

"She has 6 tattoos."

"SIX! WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE HAVE 6."

"You're supposed to be on my side. What the hell."

"Ember what tattoo do you have." Oh god

"Well if father if your minion son puts me down I will tell you." Marco puts me down so I can explain. "I have one on my hip, ribs, behind my ear, finger, above my elbow and my back." I showed them all the tattoos.

"It's fine it's not like she's covered in them, they are small she's fine, if we ever need she can cover them up with makeup." With das approval I went to my room and took a shower after Marco and Antonio finally let me go.

Putting on white sweatpants and a black crop top I got in head and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK SO THIS IS BASICALLY A FILLER CHAPTER BUT NEXT CHAPTER SHE GOES TO SCHOOL