Chapter 16

Embers POV:
I pull into the gates and call Antonio to help with bags and dresses, normally I would call Kenny but some of these things are hers.

"Jesus how much shit did you buy?"

"Let's say I had to take 2 trips to the car." I smiled at Antonio so he wouldn't be mad. He rolled his eyes and started grabbing bags. "Don't let Kenny see anything, some of these are birthday presents." He nods and walks in the house.

Once I'm all settled in Kendal come running in.

"LET ME SEE THE DRESSES." I got up grabbed them and unzipped it from the bags. "Which ones mine?"

"Either one I like both so I doesn't matter." She looks at the deciding what to choose. Her eyes land on the blue on.

"Blue!"

"Your sure?" She nods "oh thank god I wanted purple." She laughs and goes to take her dress to her room.

Once she's back and all my clothes are away we sit down on my bed and start watching TVD. I haven't watched it in so long because we made a promise that we only watch it together and ms girl over here hasn't had the time to watch with me because she's with my shitty twin. (I still love him though. I think.)

I remember Damon and Elena fighting then having makeup sex. God I would kill to sleep with him. But only Damon not Ian. But yea that's what I remember because then I fell asleep.

Leo's POV:
"LEONARDO." Stefanio is yelling my name. He scares the shit out of me, I'm literally about to shit myself.

I go up to his study

"20,000 dollars is missing look into it."

I get in my laptop and see that it was on his card. At the mall. What the fuck did she spend 20,000 on Jesus.

"It was ember at the mall today."

"Oh ok, I hope she got what she wants." He looks up. "She did get what she wants right?"

"I have no clue I wasn't with her."

"I'm going to stay as calm as possible right now. Go see if she got everything she wants. Right . Now."

God she's such a daddy's girl. I knock at her door. No answer, I knock again. No answer. Fuck it I'll just walk in. Right when I open the door I see ember walking across her room from the bathroom in nothing but a black lace thong and bra. Well fuck me. No seriously. Fuck me. Then Kendal's fast asleep on her bed

I follow her to her closet. Her back is turned to me and she looking through her hoodie. She picks Antonio's hoodie, I know it's his because it's from our high school. She puts it in with a pair of shorts. She turns around amd sees me not even fazed me by standing there she walks past.

"Enjoy the show perv?"

"I wouldn't say perv but yes I did." She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Anyways your dad sent me here to ask of you got everything you wanted from the mall. And what the fuck did you spend $20,000 on? He thought someone was stealing money."

"I should probably go thank him. But I got clothes for me,  2 dresses for the ball, and Kendal's birthday gift. Bye." She walks out leaving me in her room with a boner. What the fuck.

Embers POV:
Once I finished jamming out to my favorite songs in the shower I hear knocks on the door. I walk out in my underwear and see Leo open the door, I walk past him pretending I didn't see him because I'm not talking to they creep in my underwear.

I'm in my closet and hear foot steps coming towards me, guess I should put a show on, I bend down so my ass looks really good, grab Antonio's hoodie and a pair of shorts, I walk past him "enjoy the show perv?"

"I wouldn't say perv but yes I did."I scoffs and roll my eyes asshole. "Anyways your dad sent me here to ask of you got everything you wanted from the mall. And what the fuck did you spend $20,000 on? He thought someone was stealing money."

"I should probably go thank him. But I got clothes for me,  2 dresses for the ball, and Kendal's birthday gift. Bye." I leave him in my room, totally not seeing the giant bulge in his pants.

Shut Kendal's still sleeping, I texted Christian and hold him to get her but not to wake her, she will literally kill him.

I knock on my fathers study I hear a gruff "come in."
Once I step in his whole mood changes from annoyed to happy. I have that affect on people.

"Well if it isn't my favorite child." He say smiling.

"Did you forget I'm here."  I turn and see Luca sitting on the couch.

"You're old news. Ember has always been my favorite. You've learned this by now, keep up." I laugh to myself.

"Anyways I'm here to say thank you for today. BEFORE you say anything it was for a good cause. It's Kenny's birthday next week so I booked the jet to go pick up our 3 friends from Chicago next week."

"Ok as long as you're happy." He gives me a hug and a kiss on the top of my head. That was easy.

"Dad last time I spent 1000 dollars for Leo's birthday and you didn't speak to me for a month." Luca says.

"That's because I like ember better. And don't even think about spending 20 thousand." He gives Luca a stern look, he throws his arms up in surrender and dad walks out.

I plop down on the couch next to Luca "would it make you feel better if I told you I got you a new pair of yeezys?" He jumps up.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS." I smile and shake my head yes. "HOLY FUCK COME ON SHOW ME.

We go to my room and i show him the shoes. He picks me up and starts jumping up and down saying thank you like a hundred time.

Marco and Leo walk in.

"What the fuck is happening?" Marcos not a shoe person so I doubt he will care.

"EMBER BOUGHT ME THE NEW YEEZYS."

"YOU LUCKY LITTLE BITCH!" Looks like Leo's jelly.

"Ok now get out I'm tired and now I have to meet the entire family tomorrow so let me sleep." I kick them out of my room and drift off into sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LETS MEET THE FAM