Chapter 17

Embers POV:
I'm sound fucking asleep when a whole ass whale jump on me.

"Get the fuck off me." I groaned not caring who it is.

"Ember family is going to be here in an hour."

"A HOUR A FUCKING HOUR. WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER."

"I TRIED." I pushed the fat ass off me and went to my desk to do my hair and makeup. I just put on mascara and blush, my hair took the longest it was all messed up because I just let it air dry after my shower yesterday. I straightened it then added small beach waves. I rushed in my closet and looked for something to wear. Dad said not to wear leggings or jeans, annoying.  I find a skirt and white top and throw it on. Along with white flat form sandals, necklaces and rings.

 Along with white flat form sandals, necklaces and rings

Right when I finish putting on my shoes, Leo walks in

"Your family is gonna be here soon."

"Great." I say sarcastically earning a chuckle from Leo. "What are they like. Are the assholes? Would they like me. Are they those kinda of people who want me to be a saint until marriage. Should I change. I should change." I spin around and walk back until Leo pulls me back. His touch sent a shock of electricity through me. The fuck.

"Is the Ember Alfonsi nervous?" He laughed at me. I gave him the 'shut the fuck up I'll kill you' look and he did. "Look I've met your family. There nice. Just calm down." Without thinking I threw my arms around his next, he stiffened then hugged back.

"Dude get off my sister." Matteo walked in. Oops

"Calm down mat. I hugged him." I walked down the stairs and right when I got to the last set of stairs the door burst open. Fuck meeeeeee.

I walked down trying not to be noticed, which worked because everyone was gawking at the house. I stand by Antonio who put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

Someone gasped. "Is that her." Next thing I knew I was ripped of Antonio to be met with an woman looked to be about 50.

"Hi?" What the fuck do you want me to say.