🔥 C H A O S 🔥

Chaos trio....

Chaos...

Pure chaos...

Don't leave these three alone.

Rin had managed to create a potion to separate Sukuna and Yuji temporarily, the first trial is to for 24hrs. This was a dangerous game as no one knew about this.

Sukuna, Yuji and Blade had all snuck out while Megumi and Kugisaki were making sure that Gojo and Levi didn't escape. The three escaped to the town and decided to cause trouble together.

"Let's play a prank on strangers" Yuji said.

"Why can't we just kill them?" Sukuna asked earning a smack to the head from Blade.

"No but we could burn down a dress shop" The green haired male suggested.

This caused all three to nod and plan out their prank/arson. They all headed into a dress shop and Blade joked about putting Sukuna in a dress, Yuji agreed but Sukuna on the other hand set fire to the dress and threw it on another dress. Blade quickly set fire to some more dresses and Yuji just found their escape. The three ran out hiding after the fire got big then escaped through alleys into an abandoned building laughing. The three took off their masks and hoods then smiled while Sukuna smirked.

"Okay maybe I can hold off the massacre just because I like burning things" Sukuna spoke up.

"Ha told you fire is more fun right now!!" Blade cheered while Yuji's stomach growled.

"Food?" Yuji asked the other two.

They all nodded and quickly found sushi to eat then ran back to the basement without being seen deciding to plan out more chaos for when they could next escape but for now the trio decided to play Mario Cart.

"FUCKING NO NO NO" Sukuna screamed.

"MOVE YOU BITCHY PRINCESS" Blade yelled while staring at the screen.

"FUUUUUUUCK" Yuji yelled as he got hit by a red shell.

The three screamed and played Mario Cart for hours until Blade and Sukuna both threw their controllers in rage and Yuji crushed his while he was focusing.

"...... Next plan.... Steal Gojo's credit card..." Blade said while sweat dropping the others nodding then putting on a movie.