Ass Simp 2.0 And Drama

Megumi, Kugisaki and Levi were all getting drinks from the vending machines.

"couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Kugisaki complained.

"they can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here." Megumi answered.

"Plus they have a decent variety of drinks here" Levi added in while sitting on the floor sipping a cold coffee.

Toudou and Mai stood looking at the three first years Levi found this mildly creepy while the other two were alert.

"What are you doing here, Zenin-Senpai?" Megumi questioned the female stood there.

"Oh she's one too? They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" Kugisaki asked.

"Nah Maki-San is hotter" Levi mumbled.

"Don't call me that Fushiguro-Kun. You make me sound the same as Maki" at this Mai moved her hand to her hair and winked "Call me Mai"

Levi could feel Blade cringing even tho he wasnt here.

"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?" Toudou asked staring them down.

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you." Mai continued with a smile "Your classmate died, right?" "was it rough?" "or did you think nothing of it?"

This caused the smallest male to tense up angered by how the other was being towards them all. Kugisaki and Megumi both didn't like that either and got tense.

"What are you trying to say?" Megumi asked.

Levi was focused on Toudou thinking why everyone is so tall and annoying so he got up ready to leave but was seriously angered by what Mai said next.

"Vessel makes it sound nice doesn't it, but it just means he was a half-curse monster." Mai said and Levi growled. "Having such a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right?"

'Calm down young one, she's just trying to anger you all' Kura spoke to Levi.

'I don't give a fuck Kura. It's fucked these two think he's dead and I know he's alive but it still hurt seeing him die!' The smaller male argued in his mind

"Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" Mai finished smiling sadistically.

Fushiguro and Kugisaki were both really offended by this and mad. Levi had, had enough and turned to Mai looking up at her she looked back at him still smiling.

"You're scum." The small boy started.

"Hahh!?" Mai started.

"You heard me. Yuji Itadori was human and still is to us. He was a Jujutsu Sorcerer and still is in all of our eyes. You are absolute scum!" by now the blue haired boy was trembling angered "If he was just a 'tainted human' then it appears I am too, I'm the same as him a vessel! So is my brother but we are both human. YOU Mai Zenin are the true definition of a tainted human!" Levi finished and walked away before he attacked the girl.

Once Levi got near the school he saw Gojo waiting for him, the taller male noticed immediately that the other was mad. Both stood in silence as Levi smoked.

--With Blade and Yuji--

"NO NO NO DONT KILL HER!!!!!!!" The duo shouted at the tv while watching a horror.

Even tho the duo had finished their training they both still kept watching movies getting really into them and screaming at the TV the whole time or laughing hysterically both forgetting how much time has passed.

"IDIOT YOU SHOULDVE STABBED HIM IN THE GUT THEN KNEE HIM IN THE FACE THEN SNAP HIS NECK!!!!!!!" Blade screamed while Yuji was looking mildly concerned.

--Back with Gojo and Levi--

"What happened?" Gojo asked the blue haired male who was spaced out.

"Bastards fucking calling Yuji a fucking tainted half-cursed being and its pissed me right off as basically that's just saying me AND Blade are not human and it angers me." Levi raged not noticing he stubbed his cigarette out on his hand instead of the floor.

"Hm.. You mean Mai said that? I understand how it's bothered you but you shouldn't let that anger you so much" Gojo spoke with a soft smile.

"NO! You do NOT understand as to why I'm so mad! Us three have to endure the higher ups trying to kill us and basically having the rest of the Jujutsu world out to get us, it's fucked up. Why do we have to endure that!?" By now the smaller male was fighting back angry tears and thinking about how to protect Blade.

"I will do what I can to stop it all Levi-Kun. I already failed once" the white haired male frowned clenching his fists "I'm not failing again. Ignore Mai she knows nothing about you three she only knows what the higher ups have said. Be ready in the exchange event incase of an attack. Yuji will be able to handle himself so will Blade but I'm unsure about you.." the male trailed off taking off his blindfold looking at the younger male stood next to him.

"Me?" Levi tilted his head confused.

--with Blade and Yuji--

"Do you sense that?" Blade asked Yuji.

"Hm?" the other hummed confused then tensed.

"Levi is a mad midget right now.. Rare" Blade laughed slightly but Damo had stated that Kura had been trying to calm him.

"I'm sure he'll be okay, he's your older brother after all" Yuji said smiling as a mouth appeared on his cheek.

"Plus the idiot isn't THAT weak, also when is our next arson count?" Sukuna jumped in laughing.

"Agreed and next week." Blade smirked while Yuji was questioning on what to do.

--back with Gojo and the midget wait Levi--

"You might be strong but your stamina isn't. You seem to have serious backlash at times despite the fact you hide it. So be careful when you are doing the event." Gojo warned the boy and hugged him tight while picking him up. "Now then I believe it's time for food"