New People.. Ew

"These are your rooms, down the hall to the left is the cafeteria that's where the others will be"

Once Fushiguro showed the duo their dorm rooms he left quite fast.

The duo looked at each other and shrugged looking at the rooms and smirked. The duo threw their bags on their beds and met each other in the hall then walked towards the cafeteria hearing people talking.

"So this will be interesting won't it" Levi spoke stretching.

"Yepp" the taller male responded as they entered the cafeteria instantly seeing Gojo sat with 3others both seeing Fushiguro.

"Over here you two!" Gojo called out smiling still.

'I wonder if his face hurts from smiling so much' Blade thought and as if Levi could read his mind he shrugged.

The duo made their way over and sat down on empty chairs Blade getting the one next to a pink haired boy and Levi was next to Gojo.

"Now then as you two are here, can you both introduce yourselves to the others then they'll do the same." Gojo said while clapping his hands together.

"I'm Blade, I am 14 and yes I will kill you if you upset or harm any of my alters" the green haired male spoke.

"I'm Levi. No I am not 12" at that he glared at Gojo "I'm 19. You hurt my Cadet you die."

"Sensei isn't Levi too old to be a first year" the girl asked the white haired male.

"Well because Levi-Kun is new to all of this he will not be able to go onto any other year despite being the oldest of you all" Gojo spoke still smiling. "Plus I have to keep an eye on him"

"I'm Yuji Itadori and I like tall girls with big butts, like Jennifer Lawrence" the pink haired male, Yuji spoke up excitedly.

This caused Blade to cringe at the male and Levi to laugh while the others just sighed.

"Gross" Levi and Blade spoke in sync.

"I'm Nobara Kugisaki, be proud boys I'm the only girl in your group" Kugisaki spoke smugly.

"Lucky me..." Levi trailed off as Blade facepalmed "... Good thing I'm gay" he finished.

At that Kugisaki looked offended, Blade laughed and the others seemed either shocked or intrigued.

"Megumi Fushiguro" Fushiguro spoke.

"So..... Edgy boy, Ass simp, Stuck up girl.." Levi trailed off.

"Don't forget the somehow always smiling adult child for a teacher!" Blade chimed in.

This irked the others abit but Gojo laughed and clapped his hands again.

"I am Satoru Gojo, the world's strongest sourcerer" Gojo spoke. "Now that you all are introduced I shall be taking you all on a bonding mission in Tokyo, now as these two have to get some stuff as they arrived with basically nothing"

At the mention of Tokyo Kugisaki and Yuji were excited while the other 3 just said there.

Soon they all got to town and started looking around at shops, Gojo had disappeared at some point leaving the 5together alone. Bad idea. Yuji and Blade were going about looking at stuff while pranking people. Megumi looked as if he wanted to commit unalive, while Kugisaki and Levi were arguing over outfits in a shop.

After 3hours they all met back up, Levi and Kugisaki both carrying lots of shopping bags while Yuji and Blade came back after outrunning people they pranked and Megumi was just drinking coffee. Gojo had came back and looked intrigued.

"It sees you all had fun" He spoke happily then 'looked' at the shopping bags. "How did you two get all of that?"

Levi held up a familiar credit card and smirked while Kugisaki smiled innocently. Once it clicked Gojo had large anime tears falling down his face crying about his money.

"Well most of us had fun" Levi spoke up again. "Fushiguro-San didn't appear to want to join in but it's chill as I'm sure we can bond another way" He smiled.

Megumi sighed and nodded slightly as Balde and Yuji both looked ready to go to bed. But as they all planned to leave Levi sniffed the air and gave his bags to Blade while smirking.

"My fun has arrived" He giggled slightly and ran off despite Kugisaki and Yuji told him not too.

"Don't worry he's an idiot but he's strong.. Like me" Blade laughed.

"Megumi go and keep an eye on him I'll take these lot back" Gojo spoke then they parted ways with Megumi who went to find the smaller male.