This Is A Mess

-Levi's Pov-

Today we were sent on a mission something about a cursed womb or something I wasn't really paying attention as I know today is the day Yuji dies. We can't even stop it as it's needed.

"So basically we are sent on a mission possibly with a special grade curse to fight, despite their being five of us the chances of full survival is rare." I stated bluntly staring at the man who took us here.

He nodded but didn't say much and put up a veil.

'this will be fucked'

'Young one, I believe it's best you stay away especially when you know what's going to happen' The voice of Kura ran through my head causing me to falter in my step but continued.

'I'm not risking it, I know what will happen but I intend to see what's going on fully and assess what the higher ups might throw at me and Cadet in the future'

-normal pov-

Entering the building the five had acknowledged and panicked about the door disappearing but Megumi's demon dogs had a good sense of smell so they knew where the exit is. This caused Yuji, Nobara and Blade to fuss the dogs while Levi and Megumi just stood there.

We all carried on and got to the roof and saw three mangled corpses Yuji had approached them and saw the name tag of a mother's kid. He insisted we took back the body for the mom but Megumi pulled him back which caused the two to argue but Kugisaki had grabbed all of their attention. While she was talking to them all she suddenly was dragged through the floor, she looked so panicked and so did the rest.

"Kugisaki?" they questioned and stared to where she once was.

Fushiguro whipped his head around to where his demon dog should've been but instead was crushed against the wall. This obviously hurt the stoic male.

Blade had gasped quietly at the sight and made a move over to to the once alive shikigami to see if there was a way to save it, to which he unfortunately realized he couldn't but by then there was a major presence of cursed energy.

Levi had froze along with Yuji and Megumi looking at the special grade. We all had to move away from an attack but Levi was rather slow and was blown back quite far and was bleeding but grinned matching the energy of the curse while Blade laughed.

The other two boys stared at the two shocked and Yuji went to attack getting his hand sliced off causing Fushiguro to get shocked but went to try to attack. Blade moved fast alongside Levi both attacking but not doing much damage which annoyed the brothers. Fushiguro suddenly took us away as Yuji convinced us.

"Oi Sukuna, you do anything to Yuji and you deal with me and my Cadet!" Levi shouted as the three had left to find Kugisaki.

Once the trio found Kugisaki she was put in Gamma and soon passed out once they all left the building Fushiguro's Demon dog howled giving a signal for Yuji to swap out with Sukuna.

"Fushiguro-San I'd suggest you go back with Blade and Kugisaki, I will stay here." Levi spoke bluntly knowing what was going happen.

"Even tho I know why you're telling me to go but I shall stay" Blade said and stood next to the smaller male.

"I'll be staying too" Fushiguro stated.

The man took Kugisaki to the hospital while the trio waited for Yuji to come back. Levi sniffed the air and sighed activating his power gifted by Kura and get ready to fight. Blade took that as a sign to be ready summoning his weapon out of blood. This left Fushiguro on edge unsure of why the two did what they did until..

"He's not coming back" Sukuna smirked "Well I'm in a good mood so let's chat"

Fushiguro was now ready to fight same as the other two. This caused Sukuna to stare.

"I see there are more of you all this time. I could tell there was the green haired boy but I didn't sense the blue haired one... He looks 12-" after that he was cut off by the smaller male hitting the Cursed spirit.

"I'm 19!" he pouted up at Sukuna.

The Cursed spirit would've attacked him if he wasn't confused as to how he didn't see the boy move. He then looked over at Blade and was intrigued.

"So your the one the demon chose?" Sukuna asked.

"Damo. And yes he did." Blade answered back fighting the urge to hug him.

"Hm. And you" The curse king spoke looking at the blue haired male who was still stood in front of him.

"Kura." he answered with one word enough for Sukuna to step away.

This left Fushiguro confused as to how Levi was caused the King of curses to step away from him after one word. Blade was trying not to laugh while Levi was just confused until he bursted out laughing.

"You're scared of your younger sibling!?" the smaller male was still laughing as he said it.

This caused Blade to laugh hysterically in response. Fushiguro had been lost by all of this now. Sukuna just shook his head and ignored the smaller male and approached Fushiguro so the duo started fighting. After quite awhile of fighting we all spoke to Yuji not Sukuna causing him to be able to switch back.

Levi had spaced out in shock staring. Seeing this happen on screen was hard enough but irl was even more painful.

After awhile he acknowledged the last line Yuji spoke

"Live a long life"

And then that was it he died, Blade caught him and we all stared. Fushiguro was stressed by this. Blade was upset yet knew deep down Yuji will be back. Levi despite knowing he'll be back was just staring blankly clenching his fists.

The three watched as they took their friends body away. Then all were made to go to hospital in silence.