Bonding 2/2

Once at the school Kugisaki, Yuji and Balde were sat all together in Blade's room talking about random stuff just getting to know each other.

"Oh yeah, Blade-Kun, Levi-Kun had got you some outfits and everything as well as beanies" She spoke passing 4 shopping bags to the male.

Nodding Blade tool a quick look and saw all his favorite gear in their ready and quickly put on a beanie. The trio then started playing uno all getting extremely competitive but having fun.

Soon Levi and Megumi both walked in and waved slightly. To which the trip looked over and all smiled.

"Did you exorcise them?" Blade asked the duo.

"Yep, I got two without an issue then Fushiguro-San helped me" Levi replied and then walked over to Blade and whispered "Smoke time?" causing the other to nod.

"We gotta disappear quick as we are gonna train for abit" Blade spoke and the others said goodnight and went back to their dorms while the duo jumped out of the window and ran to a tree.

The duo rolled their cigs and started smoking unsure of how the others would react if they saw.

"So this is strange. I didn't think we'd actually end up here" Blade spoke after taking a drag.

"Yeah it's weird as fuck but I'm glad" Levi responded but then stopped as he felt the presence of Gojo. "We've been caught.."

"Smoking is really bad you two" Gojo gently scolded still smiling.

"We know but we don't care" Blade responded.

Gojo just shook his head and sighed. The two just smiled abit and finished their cigs then Blade stood up. The green haired male had stated he will be going to bed and to not take his bacci. The teacher said goodnight and so did Levi, who stayed sat on the floor leaning on the tree still.

"Now then. Levi-Kun mind telling me why you ran off earlier before assessing the situation" Gojo spoke up after abit of silence and sat next to the male.

"I just smelt them so I went to have some fun and exorcise them, plus I knew you'd send someone after me" The blue haired male responded staring at the sky.

"And if I didn't, what would've happened if Fushiguro-Kun didn't help you at the end" The man challenge.

Levi shrugged in response and smirked "Then I'd have some trouble but Kura would've helped if needed"

The older male hummed and the duo sat in silence for awhile until Gojo felt the male leaning on him, the blue haired boy had fallen asleep. Picking the boy up Gojo took him back to his dorm and put him in bed and then went to bed.

'These two are interesting, this is shaping out to be a fun set of students' The teacher thought before falling asleep.