Dafuq Is Who¿?

The duo opened their eyes and noticed they were sat in a forest that looked full of life and stood up.

"We are finally here" Levi breathed out not believing it.

"Yeah.. This is so unreal" Blade replied holding back a small smile.

The two walked out of the forest and saw they were near a park. Sniffing the air Levi sneezed then mumbled about a curse while Blade got ready to fight.

A curse appeared probably a grade 2,which was to be expected when the two had power of two apparent entities. Not knowing the two entities were cursed spirits that were sealed between two worlds. The duo launched at the curse a blood sword appeared from Blade and two katanas formed in Levi's hands both with orange blades and blue handles with blue and orange energy crackling around them. The curse tried attacking but the duo exorcised it without a second thought.

"Well well well isn't this interesting" A tall white haired male spoke a grin on his face.

The duo released their weapons letting them disappear and turned to the male both holding back their reactions. Gojo approached the two and 'looked' at them closely.

"So you two exorcised the curse without hesitation and summoned weapons too" he stated still smiling.

"Uh" Blade said while confused by how close the male was to him.

"Nope I'm out" Levi spoke while walking away hiding his face.

Before the shorter male could get far the taller grabbed his hood stopping him. While Gojo 'watched' the two interact.

"Don't walk away Captain, he'll just find us again" Blade spoke while trying not laugh.

"Hmph.. Fine" Levi pouted slightly.

The two turned back and stood in front of the shaman waiting for him to continue. Both feeling impatient from waiting for the older male to continue.

"Well then come with me, I shall take you to the headteacher of Jujutsu Tech to enroll you both. Plus I can't leave a 12year old and a 16year old alone on the street especially when they both have immense power" The blindfolded male spoke and had aimed the 12year old bit at the smaller male.

"I'm not bloody 12" Levi pouted with an irk mark on his head.

"hahahahah" Blade laughed at that "also I'm 14 not 16"

At that Gojo looked mildly shocked but smiled again nodding then placed a hand on each of their shoulders then warped them to Jujutsu Tech and walked towards the building with the headteacher in who was sat on the floor sewing dolls.

"ugh.. Never do that again" Levi grumbled not liking being warped while Blade was intrigued by the sudden jump in surroundings.

"This is Yaga he is the headteacher here" Gojo said referring to the other male.

"You're late again Gojo" Yaga stated unimpressed.

"Cmon I was on my way to exorcise a curse but these two kids beat me to it" Gojo spoke a grin on his face again.

At that Yaga looked over at the duo who were too busy staring at the dolls next to the older man. Yaga noticed how the taller one wore a bored expression Neon green hair covering one of his red eyes and how the smaller one wore an expressionless face yet his orange eyes showed he was excited and curious, scruffy Neon blue hair stuck out everywhere as if he just woke up.

Both boys interested the male as he could sense a strong amount of cursed energy coming from both that was on level or near the same level of Sukuna Ryomen. Meaning the two were most likely vessels of cursed spirits. By now Gojo was lent against a pillar 'watching' them all.

"Why do you two wish to join my school?" Yaga asked.

Levi shrugged while Blade spoke up first.

"I want to join to protect as many people as possible and to also die with no regret." He kept his answer short.

"You pass, you can join. Now then you" he looked at Levi while one of his cursed dolls attacked the small male "why do you wish to join"

"I'd rather not but I know its necessary as I'll just be killed if I don't, plus I will follow my Cadet wherever they go." Levi kicked the doll across at Yaga "Also to add on I'd rather die with no regret then die by the hands of those ignorant"

Happy with the response Yaga also allowed the boy to join the school alongside his brother. He asked the boys to sit and have a chat.

"You two have some strong cursed energy, how did you both get that?" Yaga questioned while Gojo listened in.

"We were running from our toxic parents into a forest, the trees had crimson and black leaves on them-" Levi was cut off by Yaga.

"You didn't speak to the Cursed spirits of the forest right?" Yaga asked with seriousness.

"We did" Blade answered.

Yaga sighed and Gojo instantly got up in the duos faces 'looking' at them both.

"So you two merged with them?" Gojo said excitedly grinning.

Both boys nodded Blade uncomfortable with the teacher in his personal space and Levi was blushing and looking to the side getting annoyed.

"You two do know those two are almost as dangerous as Ryomen Sukuna. You've released them from their seal." Yaga spoke and was tense.

"And? The two saved us from our toxic world and brought us here as we could hold their power." Blade said annoyed.

"Plus we intend to make a pact with them soon and also don't assume we are dangerous because we are vessels. We have alot of control." Levi continued and was frowning at Yaga.

"Don't worry Yaga I shall keep an eye on the duo I'm sure they won't cause much trouble." Gojo spoke up causing Yaga to sigh and allow it.

"I'll get Fushiguro to show you both to your dorms" Yaga spoke as a emo looking male entered.

"Fushiguro-Kun this is Levi and Blade they both are 1st years here can you show them to the dorms please" Yaga asked the dark haired male who just nodded and walked out expecting the duo to follow.

"See ya old men" The brothers said and followed Fushiguro.

"so mean" Gojo whined and Yaga sighed.

Now then onto meeting the others.