36-"Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?"

⚠️Warning⚠️: sexual themes

(K/N) = your killer name

"Also Hannibal" (Y/N) said already twisting the door knob. "The killing doesn't make you seem like a good mate. You just seem like a very annoying and clingy cat"

Before she could leave the room Hannibal pinned her to the wall next to the door. His eyes were full of rage and.... Jealousy?

"Well hello there Ripper~" (Y/N) said her facade not dropping a bit. Anger started controlling Hannibal's face. His upper lip raised and (Y/N) could see his fangs. That's when her smile flattened.

"Listen now (K/N)" Hannibal started with clear dominance lacing his tone. "I don't know what you are trying to do with this fake alpha female facade but it's not working with me" he said.

(Y/N)'s glove covered hands morphed into fists next to her head where Hannibal was holding them. "You are going to fall to your knees eventually. You are going to bow down just like everyone else before you!" Hannibal said a little louder and that's when something in her snapped.

(Y/N) used all the power in her and switched their positions. Hannibal was now pushed against the wall, both of his hands being held in one of (Y/N)'s hand above his head.

"Okay Hannibal let's assert a few things" (Y/N) growled her eyes boring into Hannibal's. The anger from his eyes disappeared immediately. His whole demeanour changed.

"I am the Alpha female here. You are nothing to me. You can fight with Slayer as much as you want but I will choose who I want and who I will love. You are the omega here. You are the submissive one here" (Y/N) growled into Hannibal's face.

She raised her leg and pressed her knee into Hannibal's crotch where a hard on was slowly forming. Hannibal moaned silently biting his lip.

"Now let's both calm down shall we?" (Y/N) asked with less anger and in lower tone. "What about a dinner at my place?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk as she pressed on her knee harder.

Hannibal bit his lip and nodded guickly. "Use your words baby. Big boys use their words" (Y/N) teased her face millimetres away from Hannibal's.

"Y-Yes. Dinner at yours" Hannibal guickly said and took a deep breath. (Y/N) smiled and gave Hannibal a guick peck at the lips.

"Good now let's get back to our jobs" (Y/N) said giving Hannibal one last kiss on the forehead and then leaving the room completely.

With a huge smirk on her face she started the small walk back into the main room. She could faintly see Hannibal following her with a huge blush on his face.

"Damn! Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" A young boy asked looking at (Y/N)'s butt. By now Hannibal caught up with her but before he could say anything (Y/N) answered with an evil smirk. "No but I did break a nail crawling from the darkest depths of hell" (Y/N) answered not stopping but looking at the nails on her left hand.

She didn't miss the small smile on Hannibal's face.

When she re-entered the main room the corpse was still there. Beverly, Jimmy, Brian and Will were in a deep conversation on the opposite end of the room.

"What'cha talking about?" (Y/N) asked with a more happy and friendly aura around her. Beverly looked her up and down before Will answered.

"Do you think (K/N) will end up with Ripper or Slayer?" Will asked.