12-Car Ride

(D/N) = your dog's name
(K/N) = your killer name

"Tell me again... Why me?" (Y/N) asked from the back of Jack's car. (D/N) was laying besides her, with his/her head on (Y/N)'s lap.

Jack was sitting behind the wheel and Will was besides him, every few seconds anxiously looking at you.

"Well we think the killer is a soldier or a veteran. And because you are a veteran yourself... Who is better at understanding him" said Jack not looking at (Y/N).

"Her..." said Will surprising (Y/N) and Jack. "What?" asked Jack. Will sighed and guickly explained.

"The killer. (K/N) is a female and a soldier or a veteran. (K/N) is a she" Will explained guickly.

"Wait... Wasn't (K/N) in Russia?" (Y/N) asked very well knowing she was mostly known in Russia.

"Well yes. We aren't sure it's her yet... But they have almost exactly the same kills." Jack explained.

"Also you will have a psychiatrist" Jack said surprising only (Y/N).

"Mr. Crawford I assure you I'm complelty cabale of taking care of myself" (Y/N) said angrily scratching behind (D/N)'s ear to get rid of the anger.

"It's not that we don't believe you can take care of yourself. But you are a veteran, maybe if we show you blood, gore and dead bodies, it can click something inside you. We don't want you to go feral" said Jack and that made you groan.