33-What Now?

Hey guys so I will try to make longer chapters but this was done pretty guickly so.... Also I published my original book named 'Angel of Death' and it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out.

Lots of love in this hard times~❤️

(K/N) = your killer's name

"Miss (Y/N) are you okay?" Hannibal asked gently touching (Y/N)'s cheek. (Y/N) takes a deep breath and looks around before nodding.

"Okay so I won't ask what you saw now.... But I would like to know what you saw when you tochehd the victim" Hannibal said taking (Y/N)'s hands in his.

"O-Okay I.... He was in his place talking to someone on the phone. He.... He said something about me being hot and things like that..." (Y/N) started but didn't finish when she remembered the rest.

"How did he die (Y/N)?" Hannibal asked gently playing with a strand of her hair, almost identically like the demon.

"Someone screamed 'She is mine!' and then stabbed him.... Then I heard Will and kind of came back into this reality" she said.

"Do you see any similarities between the two latest kills?" Hannibal asked. 'Both of the victims were taking about me before they died' (Y/N) thought but didn't say anything.

"(Y/N) I know you know something you won't tell Jack or the police. But at least be honest with me will you?" Hannibal asked putting his hand under (Y/N)'s chin and making her look up.

"Both of the victims were taking about.... (K/N) before they died" (Y/N) said altering the story a little.

"Didn't you say the latest victim was talking about you?" Hannibal asked with a bit of suspicion. "Well yes. He was taking about me when he was killed. Before that he was taking about (K/N)'s latest kill" (Y/N) said tearing her eyes from Hannibal's and looking into the fireplace.

"So what now?" Hannibal asked following (Y/N)'s line of sight. "I don't know" (Y/N) whispered.