26-The Past

(K/N) = your killer name
(D/N) = your dog's name

Hannibal came home a little moody after his unsuccessful hunt for (K/N). He could swear he was this close to finding her.

He was cutting one of his newest victims when a door bell rang. Groaning he pulled off his apron and walked to the door.

His smile returned when he saw (Y/N) standing at his door step with (D/N) wagging his/her tail at Hannibal.

"I'm sorry I know it's really early but..." (Y/N) said and then looked down. Hannibal guickly noted the presence of leather glows on her hands.

With a polite smile he opened the door wide for her.

"Never apologise. My kitchen is always open for my friends. Tea?" Hannibal said and before (Y/N) could walk into the kitchen, he guickly threw the meat into the freezer.

"I would appreciate a good cup of tea" (Y/N) said and sat at the chair near the big kitchen.

"So what is it you need to talk about?" Hannibal asked placing a steaming cup of tea before (Y/N). Then he sat opposite of her.

"Well I... It's stupid. I'm sorry I..." (Y/N) tried to say but the words just couldn't leave her mouth. (D/N) whined and nuzzled his/her head into (Y/N)'s hand.

"Don't worry. After all I'm your psychiatrist. I wouldn't judge you" Hannibal said and made himself a cup of coffee.

"It's just. How you asked me about my childhood. I don't really remember much. I remember the fire but I can't remember what was before that. I can't remember my childhood properly" (Y/N) said and unintentionally stared playing with the army dog tags around her neck.

"Do you think there is something in that period of time you don't remember, that is important?" Hannibal asked as his eyes wandered down to the gloves again.

"I don't know. I have a feeling that something I don't remember could explain my current situation" (Y/N) said and shook her head.

"Also Jack called. Another kill. They think it's a brand new killer making its way between Ripper and (K/N)" (Y/N) said and guickly drowned down the tea.