3-I Just Adopted A Stary

(D/B) = your favourite dog breed (maybe some bigger dog, for the sake of the book)
(D/C) = the colour of your dog's fur
(D/e) = your dog's eyes colour

Standing on the house porch (Y/N) saw a (D/C) (D/B) getting attacked by a small pack of other dogs. The (D/B) probably wouldn't survive if it wasn't for her good heart.

Throwing the dagger near the head of the biggest dog, the others stopped their attack on the (D/B) and looked at (Y/N)

Her army dog tags jingled as she ran to the dogs. The dogs got startled and scared so they guickly ran away. Walking back she tugged her throwing dagger out of a tree.

Looking down she saw in what a bad shape the (D/B) was in. Chunks of it's fur were missing and it's leg was bloody, other then that a few scratches and bites.

Sighing she looked around for help, but guickly realised there were no humans nearby. A whine coming from the (D/B) forced her to look down at the poor animal. It's (D/E) orbs looked straight at her soul and she couldn't help it.

Running inside she grabbed a small blanket and ran back out side to the (D/B)'s side. Kneeling by it's side, she carefully scooped it into the blanket and walked with him to her pick up.

Setting him into the passenger seat and then guickly flying into the drivers seat, (Y/N) speeded onto the road and to the closest vet.

Throwing open the doors she sprinted into the vet with the dog in her arms.

Before (Y/N) could scream for help, some nurse took the dog away from her, guickly telling her to sit down and wait.

Sitting anxiously at the uncomfortable seat at the vet, she looked around the room seeing all the little kids with their pets and (Y/N) thought. 'What am I gonna do with that dog?'

"Hello miss. Did you come with the (D/B)?" asked a nurse behind her. Pushing her instinct to kill whoever sneaked on her , she just turned around and smile.

"Yeah that's me. Is he or she okay?" (Y/N) asked with a real concern in her voice. The nurse smiled. "Yes he/she is okay. You can come for him/her the next morning" she said with a smile.

(Y/N) returned the smile and walked out of the vet, sitting in the car she thought to herself.

"I just adopted a stray"