29-Ravenstag

(D/N) = your dog's name

Sighing (Y/N) turned around. Will Graham was stadnign in the door way looking even more dishevelled and tired then the last time.

"Will you weren't supposed to be here until lunch" Jack said trying to push Will out of the room.

"It's okay Jack. I'm done here" (Y/N) said walking out of the room. "Why were you here in the first place?" Will asked stepping aside to let her out.

Growling (Y/N) looked into his eyes.

"Listen here Graham Cracker..." (Y/N) said and before she could thing it through she touched his wrist.

~

"I didn't mean to do that" (Y/N) said looking around where she was. "It's okay" Wendigo said from besides her.

They were standing in the middle of the road. Dark, creepy and sketchy looking forest.

"Graham Cracker isn't gonna die here. Is he?" (Y/N) guestioned looking around herself. "It's not always the death of people you have to see" Wendigo said.

(Y/N) froze when something wet and cold nudged her hand. "That's not (D/N) is it?" (Y/N) asked slowly turning around.

There before her stood a magnificent animal.

A ravenstag. His inky black fur seemed to shine in the moonlight. The feathers on his neck seemed ruffled. His feathery tail was raised, looking like in defence. But what scared her the most were his black eyes. They weren't looking at her, they were looking at something behind her.

Slowly turning around she was met with the deer man. Beads of sweat were covering his black skin. He wasn't looking at her either, he was looking back at the ravenstag.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked reaching for his hand. "Protecting my mate" the man whispered. And his calm and gentle eyes were the last thing (Y/N) saw before she opened her eyes with a gasp.

Guickly pulling her arm back to herself, (Y/N) looked around. She was back in the victims living room, with every male in the room staring at her.