41-Respect Existance, Or Expect Resistance

When they finally got to the edge of the cliff, two of the three were covered in blood that did not belong to them.

Breathing heavily (Y/N) looked at Will in her arms. Her eyes were crazy and she looked like a wolf mother protecting her cub. Anyone with sanity wouldn't come close to her. Of course Jack Crawford didn't have that survival instinct.

"(K/N), Ripper and Slayer. All three killers" Jack said and kneeled at the ground behind the open door of his police car. A gun in his hands.

"Wait" Alan said and ran before Jack. "Hannibal listen to me" Alana said and took a few steps to the three killers.

Hannibal took closer steps to (Y/N)'s side. Alan looked between Hannibal and (Y/N) and then sighed.

"Hannibal, (Y/N) you have nowhere to go. Just surrender and the judge may feel mercy" Alana said and took a few more steps closer.

Hannibal went to say something but guickly shut up when (Y/N) took a few steps forward and growled showing of her teeth. She pushed Will into Hannibal's hands, so he followed the unspoken command of his alpha and held Will close.

"Alana. You don't want to fight me you frightened sheep" (Y/N) growled and took out another dagger.

"(Y/N) please listen to me" Alana said and came even closer, now only a few feet away from (Y/N).

"Where would you go? You and Hannibal couldn't have a family, couldn't have a house, you would be running for the rest of your lives. If you come with us now, I will assure you and Hannibal won't be separated" Alana said and raised a hand to (Y/N)'s face.

For the first time in forever Hannibal coudl actually see emotions in (Y/N)'s eyes. Alana's hand touched (Y/N)'s gloved hand. After a while of tense silence (Y/N) grabbed her hand.

Jack's eyes met Hannibal's, both males looking at each-other in surprise. Jack slowly lowered his gun and stood up from the ground.

"What's a Queen without her king?" Alana asked with a smile. The smile guickly flattened and a scream ripped through her throat as (Y/N) pushed the dagger into Alana's hand.

"Historically speaking, more powerful" (Y/N) said and ran closer to Hannibal, grabbing his hand she tugged them to the edge of the cliff.

Jack's eyes widened, his gun has been forgotten as he ran to Alana's side and grabbed her hand.

"Respect existence, or expect resistance!" (Y/N) screamed and with that, all three killers were off the cliff.