4-Kill

(f/c) = your favourite colour

Sighing (Y/N) drove back to her home. Her pick up not having a slight problem with the forest grounds.

Opening the door to her house, she realised she should have  bought some things for her new pet. Groaning she walked back to her car and drove back to the city.

(Y/N) laughed at all the people looking at her dirty pick up. Taking a deep breath she parked at the mall and walked inside.

Buying a dog bed, a bowl, a bloody red collar, a matching leash and a lot of food (Y/N) walked back to her car. Throwing it into the back of the pick up, she jumped back into the driver seat and drove back home.

Sighing again she threw the new dog things into the empty room next to her bedroom. Looking at the clock, she decided it was time to get ready for another night kill.

Deciding to be lazy this time, she just threw on a leather jacket, a bloody red shirt and tight jeans. Smiling to herself in the mirror, she puts on a high knee boots.

Picking a poison from the fridge in the basement, and putting a knife into her boot, she jumped onto her (f/c) motorbike and driving into the nearest night club.

Walking inside she looked around.

"Hey cutie." said a drunk guy pinning her to the wall. She smirked and thanked the God for an easy target.

"Well hello there handsome. What about a happy night?~" (Y/N) asked with a flirty tone. He smiled, and she cringed hard when he bit her neck. Pushing him away (Y/N) looked him in the eyes.

Smiling he nodded. "Let's go into my room" he said alredy tugging her up the stairs. Tugging him into her car the only explanation she gave him was:

"You should have seen it coming mate"