🤍 Two Heroes - 4 🤍

Start from the beginning

"We need to change our course, throw them off our lead," Kimitsuki told them urgently. "Melissa-San, are you aware of any other way that would lead us upward?"

"There's another emergency staircase like this on the opposite side," Melissa informed her.

"Hurry!" Tenya urged them.

However, they were brought an abrupt stop when the shutter doors started to close from ahead of them, and Kimitsuki glanced behind to see that the same was happening behind them – the villains were trying to restrict into one place so they could be captured.

"The shutters are..." Melissa spoke up.

"The ones behind us are, too!" Momo exclaimed.

"That door!" Kimitsuki pointed out. "Todoroki-Kun, use your Ice – Iida-Kun!"

"Right!" responded the two boys.

Before the shutter door right ahead of them could finish closing itself up, Shoto used his Ice to keep it blocked open and Tenya rushed ahead to jump through the path to quickly break through the double doors that led to the centre of the floor, giving way to the others to follow after him. He had torn his pants below his knees from the force of his Quirk.

"Let's cross inside here!" Tenya instructed.

They had now arrived to the centre of the floor and Kimitsuki noticed that it almost looked like a great conservatory with roads. Everywhere they looked, they found plants and trees of all nature lining the floor. In the centre of the room were waterfalls.

"W-what is this place?" asked Izuku.

"A plant factory," Meliss informed them as they rushed through the floor, hoping to get to the other side quickly. "They research how Quirks influence plants here,"

"The elevator!" Kimitsuki exclaimed, her eyes falling upon it ahead of them. "There's an elevator coming up to here – the villains must've dispatched to take care of us,"

"Let's hide and let them pass us!" Izuku suggested and lead them to the nearest bushes to hide behind while also keeping near the elevator. "Tsuki-Chan..."

"I will see what Quirks they have," Kimitsuki whispered as she parted the leaves to look through them. "And if possible, I'll try to control them... but you must hurry if I give the signal. Let's just hope that they are no longer wearing those masks as the ones below,"

"I wonder if we can use that elevator to get to the top floor?" Denki asked.

"No, only authorised people can operate the elevators," Melissa answered. "And it's made as sturdy as a bomb shelter, so we can't destroy it,"

"Come on, let us use the conveniences of modern civilisation!" Minoru cried, shaking like a leaf amongst the leaves, clutching on several of them.

Just then, the elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Kimitsuki adjusted herself, looking closely at them – there were two men, both dressed in the villains' gear. One of them was tall and skinny and had pale yellowish skin. He had a goat-like face with two triangular ears and a flat nose. He also had dark green hair in a mohawk and a goatee.

"The tall man has a Quirk that allows him to enlarge his hands into claws," Kimitsuki whispered to her friends. "His attack would cause displacement... it might even help him in movement as well. If I'm correct, he is also a long-ranged fighter..."

With the man was a shorter individual – he had tanned skin and had much more weight compared to his partner. His eyes were squinted so little that Kimitsuki knew it would be difficult to catch his gaze. He was unremarkable in appearance but his Quirk was different –