Chapter 7

"are you sure you want to invite me for dinner won't your parents be mad or something" naruto asked.

"I have no parents, I wanted to invite you to dinner cause I noticed you only eat ramen and that's unhealthy" I said

"oh, okay"

"be there at 7 then bye" I waved goodbye to him"

I then went home I saw kushina at the kitchen

"what did he say" kushina asked.

"he said yes" I replied.

"I wonder if he'd like my cooking dattebane"

"I'm sure he would like it dear"

I made a shadow clone of kushina so she can possess, and left the kitchen letting kushina handle everything and went to the living room, these room is really cramped. I need to buy a compound to live in if I'm going to summon more ghost and make zabuza and Haku stay with me. And maybe I should ask naruto to live with me so he can eat kushina's food everyday, and so his parents could watch him every day.

"it's time to train" izuna said breaking me from my thoughts.

And I even to forget to mention that izuna is training me kenjutsu which was awesome and he's strict too, and he keeps on calling me idiot that it was quite irritating.

The training lasted long when I check the time I saw its already six thirty so I paused my training and went to bath to cleanse myself from this sweat and dirt. I wore my normal clothing rather than wearing kimono I wore a plain black t-shirt that has the akatsuki emblem on it and a pair of long black jeans I didn't bother tying my hair up.

I then heard the door bell rang. I went to check if everything ready before opening the door. Kushina already dispersed they were floating behind me while the others are somewhere I don't really know. I just hope shisui won't scare anyone. I then opened the door I saw naruto standing at the door grinning.

"welcome naruto" I smiled at him I gestured him to come inside. He then stepped inside. I then closed the door behind me.

"you kinda look different arisu-chan" he said.

"why do I look weird?" I asked.

"no-no you just look different you always wear formal clothes and always composed, this is the first time I saw you like this" he replied while rubbing the back of his head.

I guess I do always wear kimono because of my image as an priestess. Hashirama then appeared behind naruto.

"so this is my reincarnation?" he said glancing at naruto.

"yeah" I saw naruto glancing at me confused.

"I was just talking to myself, why not we start eating then" we then went to the dining room. We both sat down naruto started digging in he then smiled.

"this taste so good arisu-chan did you cook it dattebayo"

"yup" I said and shrugged. Kushina looked so happy seeing her son like her cooking. I then tasted it too, so this is why the past team 7 liked kushina's cooking it taste so good. I thought while munching happily.

Me and naruto chatted a lot and before we knew it, it was already late so we both bid goodbye.

"that was a success dattebane" kushina chirped.

"yup, and thanks for the food kushina" I thanked politely.

"well I'm happy you guys liked it" she smiled.

Minato followed naruto to his apartment just to make sure his safe and the others came back after that

"were we're you guys" I asked.

"we just didn't want to bother kushina she seemed happy about the dinner thing so we left so we wouldn't bother you guys" rin replied.

"tomorrow is weekend so I'll be busy so I won't be training" I told them.

"what are you going to do?" yahiko asked.

"just earn some money, this apartment is kinda cramped so I'm going to buy a compound cause I'll be summoning more ghost and there would be other people living with me, and plus I need to do my missions on granting people's wish along with fulfilling ghost unfulfilled wish"

"isn't your books selling?"

"it is but that won't be enough"

"hey, I've been meaning to ask why are we part of your story anyway"

"cause it's fun and interesting" I shrugged.

"well I don't mind the one you wrote about me and Minato it was quite beautiful, but I'd gotta ask how did you know all of those scene that was written on the book dattebane" kushina questioned.

"I just know everything"

"you should stop selling the one you wrote about me and that idiot izuna" tobirama grumbled.

"no can do that's the one selling the most"

"it's ruining my reputation!" he snapped.

"don't worry I even wrote about hashirama and madara and the akatsuki's too" I stated.

"how is that going to help"

"so you could be even" I shrugged and left not bothering cause tomorrow I'll be busy.

Who knew that the story I wrote caught the eyes of others that it spread among the five great nation what a great accomplish that is. Your wondering why the book sell so much for a week and spread, cause of travelers that is, I sell books to female travelers and to the others too even the damyo's wife which she shared to her friends and it spreads faster cause of her connections I earned a lot of money by writing, which caught the eyes of more people cause of the cover which was drawn well by me, but I didn't tell anyone about my identity as a writer cause that would ruin my image as a priestess I just hired someone to sell if for me in my place

Shadow clones are really helpful I finish a lot of books in one day and there are people whose waiting for a sequel which I'm busy to continue that I couldn't think of a plot.

I guess I'm happy cause I could do what I want, I wanted to be an artist and writer in my past life but my parents disagreed with me and they tried applying me to the music industry to become an idol which was a success but I was never happy about it, you could say I hated my parents and their decisions they were always manipulative towards me.

Sigh I shook the thoughts in my head and trying to fall asleep so I could wake up early tomorrow.

Chapter 7 finished
Quick disclaimer I don't own naruto just my oc