Chapter 5

"there will be war from four years from now"

"isn't madara dead how can he be the instigator of this war" rin asked.

"he's dead right now but he didn't die in the valley of the end, he survives and awakens the legendary Eye Technique Rinnegan using your DNA hashirama. Before dying, he transplants his Rinnegan into Nagato to be preserved for his eventual revival years later"

"is that even possible" kushina asked.

"why does he need my DNA for the Rinnegan?"

"that's something I have to tell you later on"

"I didn't get how he survived?"

"Madara used Izanagi to unwrite his death and then used a Shadow Clone to pass as his corpse" I said..

"that's genius!" shisui complimented.

"black zetsu was the one who told him about the eye of the moon plan, black zetsu brainwashed madara just like how he brainwashed indra, and after that madara brainwashed Obito before he died and then Obito brainwashed nagato" I said then rin, minato, kushina eyes burrowed.

That's a lot of brainwashing I might say

"Obito?" rin ask

"yup, Obito survived and he's partly at fault in your death minato and kushina, and the reason why the kyuubi was out, he's that masked man you've met minato" after I said that kushina and minato was surprised.

"Obito is not like that he'll never betray konoha" rin snapped.

"well he saw you die that's why and he blames kakashi for it"

"wait he was there?" rin asked.

"yup"

"whose black zetsu?" shisui asked.

"Black Zetsu was created by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki shortly before she was sealed as the Ten-Tails by her twin sons, Hagoromo and Hamura, he lived long enough and waited till the reincarnation of indra he brainwashed him and that's how the conflict between the senju's and the Uchiha clan, and you already known the rest story of it"

"we've been told about the past disputes between the Uchiha clan and the senju's" tobirama replied.

"in a way the Uchiha clan and senju's are cousin, do you remember the story of the sage six path?" I asked they nodded I then continued.

"sage six path have two sons indra and ashura Otsutsuki, indra was the one who made the Uchiha clan while ashura created the Uzumaki along with the senju clan, it was a brother's dispute between them, but because of that, the Uchiha clan and senju never got along"

"how do you know all of this?" tobirama questioned.

"like I said I'm not from here, I know the future and what's going to happen but I won't know anymore once I change it"

"so whose the reincarnation of indra?" hashirama asked.

"indra reincarnation is madara while ashura's reincarnation is you hashirama that is the reason why he needs your DNA"

Now everyone was surprised even the stoic tobirama eyes widen in disbelief of the information they taken in. I then continued from the beginning in kaguya's past

"Kaguya was a member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, a group of humanoid extraterrestrials who possessed godlike powers due to their consumption of Chakra Fruit, she took the Chakra Fruit for herself obtaining the Rinne Sharingan and a number of other powers and became worshipped as a goddess by the humans due to her powers, Chakra fruit is a fruit bore by the Shinju (means divine tree)

Otsutsuki Clan is an ancient clan originating from another world from across the galaxy, having arrived to the Earth over a thousand of years ago, the Otsutsuki travel in pairs and seek out God trees natural occurrences that appear in multiple dimensions. From these special trees, chakra fruit can be harvested, and eating these tasty treats is how the Otsutsuki maintain their power and extended life, kaguya consumed the Chakra fruit of the God Tree, and indirectly spread the power of chakra to the entire population through her children, Hagoromo Otsutsuki and Hamura Otsutsuki" I finished. My throat then turned raspy from that much talk izuna then handed me a cup of water. I gulped it in one go

If your asking how can izuna touch stuff like my books and cup of water it's because I made a shadow clone that looks like him and I told him to posses it, it was a theory of a fanfic I read before, I never thought it would work.

"well any questions?" I asked, please no more questions I don't think I can explain more, I just summon six ghost and now I'm being interrogated I feel like collapsing any minute now I'm tired but I can't show my tardiness around them.

Chapter 5 done I'm too lazy to add more lines
Quick disclaimer I don't own naruto