Chapter 4

"I've been meaning to ask what's this" izuna asked while holding a book.

"it's my book of course"

"why does it have my name on it"

"because I have no phone and I need money and to have money I need to write and sell books of course"

"why am I ship with that senju bastard then"

"it's for fun, and don't worry I'm not just writing your story I'm writing the akatsuki too and the lovestory of Minato and kushina even though I'm a fujoshi I'd say that kushina and Minato is truly a beautiful lovestory it could waver's one heart" I said dramatically.

"how do you know so much about me" izuna asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"didn't I tell you I know everyone whose important, and plus I read fanfic about you and tobirama it was so amazing that I truly wanted to meet the author who made it"

My clones were doing the writing and all and writing different books too, well I need money right and I'm lazy so I'll just gonna make my clones do it cause I'm busy too, right now I'm trying to persuade izuna in training me after I summon the others

"you sure have unique abilities but do you even know how to fight, with that weak limbs of yours I'm sure you'll die in the battlefield"

"and that's why your training me and I'll ask the others to train me to be someone strong, I'll have to train harder so I can get to the level of god-tier"

"that will take decades before you can reach that level" he snorted.

"no worries there I have a backup if everything fails then"

"so who are you summoning anyway" he asked curiously and a bit eager too.

After we went to the library the other day izuna seems to be a bit off, for someone who was just brought back to life knowing everyone dead even the next generation of their clan.

After I told him why itachi did it he was still mad but mostly mad to his brother saying things like 'I told him not to trust those senju bastard and look what happen' well after that he wanted me summon all the Uchiha's saying something along the lines 'we'll destroy this damn village along with that danzo bastard'

And it took a lot of persuading to make him calm down, and instead I asked him to help me with my plan instead of committing a mass murder, sigh life is truly hard. Right now I'm summoning six people in one try I don't know if it would work without retry but I only have three weeks before graduation so I need to make plans before the start of the show I need to prepare early and to persuade others I made the fox print me the volumes of the manga naruto so they can see the future and see the point of view of naruto, and later on I'll summon more people but now I can only summon six cause that's the limit my Chakra can take

"okay here we go" a strong gust of wind came and form six magic circles. I felt a bit tired and my energy depleted, my body felt numb after summoning, and many Chakra flared around the place when six ghost came to view.

OMG, this can't be happening I know this is happening and all but I can't believe I get to meet them, what should I say should I say hi or should I bow instead or kneel I don't know what to do I felt flustered that I couldn't speak.

"it seems we were summon in the land of the living then"

"so it seems"

"hi there little girl what's your name?" hashirama asked while floating in the air

"were you the one who summon us?" Minato asked softly trying not to scare me

Do I look like a little girl to you! I'm mentally 19 and physically 14!!

"I'm not a child!" an irk formed in my forehead and my eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"your so cute!" kushina said while pinching both of my cheeks with her visible ghost hand.

"I think your overdoing it dear" Minato said softly to his wife.

"ah! Yeah sorry, couldn't control myself there" she chuckled and retracted her hand.

"it's alright why don't we start introducing ourselves" I said while rubbing my sore cheeks.

"hi I'm rin nohara!" she cheerfully said with a grin on her face

"I'm Minato namikaze"

"it's so great meeting you, your my favorite hokage in history" I said enthusiastically with a wide grin. He then chuckled at my enthusiasm.

Even heck! I wanted to have babies with him note the sarcasm and plus kushina temper might kill me and I don't want to steal Minato from kushina they're made for each other after all.

"tobirama senju" he grumbled.

"hashirama senju" he said with a grin

"kushina Uzumaki dattebane!"

"shisui Uchiha" he said with an aloof tone.

"it's nice meeting you all my names arisu yuzuki and this is izuna Uchiha" I then heard izuna muttered something in his breath while furiously glaring at tobirama

"well to answer your first question I summoned you all to assist me with my plan on world peace"

"with a little girl like you how can you attain peace" tobirama snorted.

"that's some big goal child" hashirama said.

"I know what I'm asking is unusual for a child like me, but I can assure you I'm different I want to bring peace into this world with my knowledge of the future and with the help of you all, and the other powerful figures in the history, the instigator of this war is madara Uchiha he has been brainwashed by zetsu, madara plans on using the eye of the moon plan known as project tsuki no me to bring peace by putting everyone in genjutsu and that will unleash kaguya, she was the first person to have Chakra she is the mother of the sage six path along with the tail beast" I said sternly.

"so he's planning on doing it huh!?" he muttered in his breath while sighing.

"you know of this lord first?" Minato asked.

"yes, before we fought he told me of his plans he showed me the tablet that was passed down in the generation of the Uchiha clan" he answered.

Another chapter done yay
Quick disclaimer I don't own naruto I just own this plot and my oc