Second Route {Part 2}

Start from the beginning

"I know..So you better go and take responsibility to that woman and to your future kid..Treat her better than how you treated me before..Loved her better than before that you used to loved me.."I said.

"(Y-Y/n)..Thank you!"He said as he engulfed me into a hug as I patted his back.

'It appears that we did met and became close and then became couples,but..This is our fate..To be distant and take responsibility for what you did..'

"Just go now or I won't be able to let you go.."I said as he nods.

"You'll find also someone better than me,better than me that loved you before..Someone would never cheat on you like I did to you..Thank you for all those memories and times we shared together even it's not forever..I had a lot of fun spending my time with you (Y/n)."He said as he takes my hand.

"Now go.."I said as he walks away.

"I don't wanna see your face ever again.."

*SIGH*

I went inside to my room on the inn that I've been staying a week ago.

'Why does fate wants to play with us..?'

I went to the drawer as I take out the scissors and cut my hair into the length of small hair,but..My hair grows bigger again and it stops almost at my butt..

'This is a curse..Big sister had also a long hair just like mine but the colors were different..She has pink with green on it,while on the other hand of my hair it was only pure pink and my eyes were light green..'

'Big sister was always admiring my face and how I look while I admired her for being cheerful,active and energetic as always..She was also friendly..Both of us were unlucky on the feeling what us,people called it 'Love'..Some males were scared of how we eat so much foods,how strong we are enough to carry a big rock and sometimes how Big sister looks were disgusted and how I act towards with the others were disgusted..'

'People was always treated us bad even our parents..People didn't like me neither do I like them..I dislike them and now the man that I've spent years with love and cherish that became ashed by the single mistake he made..It made me more angrier..Angrier than how I felt with those people who hated me..'

'But..That day..'

'That day were Oyakata-sama accepted the both us..He address us as his children,he provide us something to drink and to eat..Protect us,help us to train properly even with mistake he doesn't hated neither get mad at us..He wanted us to be free whatever we wanted to do and he helps us to realize such things we didn't know before..'

'His voice and his smiles were so sweet and soft like a delicate flower that had been bloomed with it's grace..Oyakata-sama was surely blessed with such things and we were blessed by him..He was a father figure for those who had been abandoned,,'

'He's truly called a man with a heart..'

I throw the scissor away as I take a look at my face in the mirror.

'I badly wanted to hurt this face or even just die already,but..I can't,I can't waste everything that Big sister and Oyakata-sama did and give it to me..I can't just kill myself here and die without repaying them back..'

'Somehow..I have to repay them one day..'

"You have to wake up!"

"Huh?! Who the h*ll are you?! And why do you look like me!"I shouted at the mirror.

"I am you and you are me..You're from the past and I'm from the future--"

"What the h*ck are you talking about?!--"

"There's no time of complaining! This is all a dream (Y/n)! You have to wake up from the demon's blood technique! You have to save your comrades and Kyojuro! The man you wanted to be with already and to protect from this mission!"

"Wait-Wait! I know I am a demon slayer but! Not yet officially! I have to enter the final selection tomorrow! And who's Kyojuro?!"I shouted at the mirror.

"He's someone precious to you now! Someone who makes you feel safer and happy whenever you're around him! Please take my hand!"

"Why should I trust you?!"I said as I take my blade out and pointed in front of the mirror.

'W-Why doesn't myself reflected a blade like I did?! Is this a dream?! An illusion?! Or perhaps..Real..?'

"You're under a blood demon technique the only way to wake up is to take my hand and you'll know next what truly happened in reality!"

"Jeez..Fine! Don't you dare trick me!"I shouted as she nods.

"I won't! Now take my hand!"She said as I hold her hand.

"Let's see who's this Kyojuro you've been talking about."With that I take her hand.

"(Y/n)-san! Please save Rengoku-san!!"