-23-

I get to my room after leaving the Emperors room, walking to see Eline gushing about something to Annith. Immediately they stop when I walked in, making me raise a brow.

"What tension. Didn't mean to interrupt whatever conversation you two were having."I said, heading to my side and took off my jewelry. Well, aside for the ones I need for my disguise.

"Oh sorry, you startled me is all."Eline said, laughing hesitantly. I nod.

"I don't mean to pry but what were you chatting about?"I asked, tilting my head. They glanced at eachother.

"How do you view um...."Eline started, trailing off.

"How do you view girls liking girls."Annith asked, making my eyes widen.

"You mean homosexuality?"I asked, getting confuse looks. I sighed. This world hasn't even touch the surface of it.
"A friend once explained to me about that term from where she came from. Homosexuality means genders liking the same gender, though is more commonly used for males."I said, smiling.
"I'm guessing one of you likes girls?"I asked, tilting my head. Eline nodded, blushing.

"Me and a maid have been.... Getting close."She said, making me grin.

"Congratulations!"I quietly said, Annith eyeing me.

"Wait, you never said your views on it."She said, making me nod.

"My apologies. I'm fine with idea. I myself like girls too."I said, their eyes widening.
"I'm technically a bisexual. That means I like woman and men. Eline, if you only like girls that means your a lesbian."I explained, Annith looking away.

"What does it mean when your attracted to people despite their gender."She asked, making me tilt my head.

"That's what they call a Pansexual."I said, her nodding.
"There's a grou- um 'term' called the LGBT that is filled with terms like bi, pan, and lesbian."I said, continuing to explain the lgbt and the different labels people would label themselves as.

"Wait, have you even been with a woman?"Eline asked, asking me blush.

"Yes, I have."I said, the both of them awing at me.

"how does it feel?"She asked, making me think of Albedo.

"It's nice, especially when you know she loves you."I said, closing my eyes slightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I go to the Emperors room, knocking. When I heard him say come in I went in with the cart I had, seeing him sitting up in his bed.

"Good morning, my Lord."I said, smiling at him. He looked up at me, his lips parting as he stared at me. Immediately he turned his head, looking away.

"Good morning, Beth."He said, making me bow my head to him. I brought out his clothes and handed them to him, fixing his bed as he stood. Once it was fixed I went over to the table he had in the big room, setting his food down. He went behind a changing panel, getting dress. I stood by the table, keeping my gaze away from the panel.
"Beth? If you wouldn't mind, would you grab the other attire? The full gold one with black here and there."He said, making me bow my head.

"Yes, Lord."I said, going over to where his clothes were held, I take out the one that matched his description. I go over about to hang it over the panel until he came out. He had pants on but the only thing that wasn't covered was his chest. Immediately I turned my head, stammering.
"I-I'm sorry, Emperor Jircniv! I should've asked you-"He put his hand on my chin, turning my head to him.

"Don't worry, I don't mind."He said, taking the attire and went back behind. I walked back to the door, covering my face. Though he is attractive, I could'nt help but feel disgusted. How dare a human touch me?! How dare a human deliberately make me look at them half naked?! How dare he- immediately I felt a flash of calmness as green covered my face. I put down my hand, waiting for him to come out.
"Beth. You are dismissed."He said, making me nod. I bowed my head, smiling.