-20-

(Hulu is getting rid of overlord. Hulu is getting rid of overlord. HOW AM I GONNA WRITE MY CHAPTERS??!?!?!)
(future Val: I got Funimation, it's good)

I watch through the one way mirror, watching what was happening. I was alone in my room, a frown on my face. Seeing my two favorite men fight was not a great sight to see. I growled, my fist tightening before relaxing. I snap my fingers and my outfit changes to the Halloween design I had on for that month, grinning. I'll just have to appear. I teleported, appearing behind Demiurge.

"Are these humans holding you back?"I asked, appearing from behind the demon. Both men snapped their heads towards me, their expressions hidden well behind their mask and helmet. I was currently wearing a succubus outfit, showing quite a lot of skin. It consisted of high thighs that were clipped to a leotard with my normal corset, my cleavage showing along with my arms due to the see-through material. My green and purple claws were replaced with white ones, my hair fully white and in a ponytail. Two stands of hair resided next to my face, a black oni mask on. I tilt my head, looking over at Demiurge. He bowed his head.

"I'm afraid so, Lady Demoria. I was just about to introduce myself."He said, making me nod. Demoria, huh.
"You may call me Jaldabaoth."Demiurge said to Momon and the hooded woman, the man still staring at me.

"Quite a mouthful. Fine. I'll play along."he said, listing his name and class afterwards.
"What is your purpose here?"He asked, causing me to glance at Demiurge.

"Apparently an item with the power to summon and subjugate my kind has found its way into the city."He said, glancing to me.

"It would be a shame if it were to fall in the wrong hands, wouldn't it?"I said, my tail swishing behind me.

"Demu-. Jaldabaoth and Lady Demoria, is there truly no option but to oppose eachother?"Momon said, making me tilt my head as I grin.

"I'm afraid so, Momon."I said, summoning two katars. (Future Val: a Katar is a punching dagger)

"Very well. That keeps my job simple. I just have to defeat you. That's not a problem, right?"He said, unsheathing his blades.

"I'll have to resist along with protect my Lady."Demiurge said, making me chuckle.

"I'll be able to fight on my own. I just didn't want you getting harmed."I said, giggling.

"Here goes!"Momon yelled, launching himself at Demiurge who blocked him with his claws. I blocked a swing from Momon, chuckling. It continuing on until I looked over at the female. She's just standing there. Before I could go to her I immediately feel demiurge pick me up, casting two moves where he shot leaches from his wings at the two. I watched as Momon blocked them. I grinned.

"Congratulations! It's quite shocking how you can keep that girl alive."I said, my arm going around Demiurge's shoulder so I had a better hold on him. I felt his hold on me grow tighter.

"I do agree, my Lady. I don't often feel the need to praise my opponent. Well done."He said, my tail lightly touching his.

"You two talk too much."Momon said, picking up the girl. I almost laughed at how he held her.

"Well, we must be going."Demiurge said, making me nod just so they thought I understood.
"I must find the item by any means necessary. A circle of hellfire will soon cover a section of the city."He said, promising a slow and painless dead if they backed off.

"Farewell you two~" I said seductively, Demiurge flying off and disappearing.
.
.
.
.

(it 2 am. Oof)

.
.
.
.
.
.
(I may just get funamation to finish this season. Plus I can watch other anime while I have it.)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.