-5-

I stare at the angels that floated near the Knights, a cold smile on my face. How I hated the ideas of angels, but then again that hatred didn't stop me form using angels in my dnd campaigns or as characters for my players.

"When I first met the humans here, I saw them as no more than insects, as you do Albedo. But, the more I speak with them, the fonder I grow. Like a child among helpless animals."He said, making me smile a little.

"Is that the reason you were so willing to promise the honor of your great names to his request, my lord?"Albedo asked, making me glance to Ainz.

"Perhaps."He said, watching the Knights ride off.

"Lord Ainz!" We turn, looking as the Village Chief looked at us.
"Those marauders are still out there. Why is the Chief Warrior leaving?" The chief asked, making me look away. I didn't pay attention to their talking, looking up to the sky instead. A few minutes go by as I stood there, Ainz leaving for a little.

"The sunset looks beautiful, Albedo."I said, feeling her gaze shift to me.

"Yes. It does." She responded, making me smile more. I frowned as I looked towards where they were fighting, sighing.

"I'm sure Ainz will teleport himself to the battlefield, lets go join him." I said, looking over at her to see her staring directly at me. I gasped lightly before giggling.
"I'm not the sunset, dear." I teased, turning and headed to where I saw Ainz standing as I grinned. He looked to me, nodding. I stand near him, immediately seeing my surroundings change. I smiled as we stood in front of the army of men and angels, my pupils dilating as I stared at the floating creatures.

"Nice to meet you, people of the Slate Theocracy. My name is Ains Ooal Gown. But please, call me Ainz." He lowly said, causing a man with darken eyes to smile at us in amusement.
"I have something of a relationship with those villagers."He said, causing the man to look at each of our faces.

"Have you come to beg for their lives, or just your own?" He said, causing me the chuckle as I cover my mouth.

"No, no. You misunderstand. I overheard your conversation with the Chief Warrior. You really have a lot of balls, don't you? We spent our previous time and energy saving those people and you brazenly declare your intent to massacre them. I can't imagine anything more offensive." He said, making me growl lowly. He said what?!

"You're being rather brazen yourself, for a meager magic caster. So, what do you plan to do?" He confidentiality said, making me laugh with a growl.

"Meager magic caster? How hilarious. Why don't you offer your pitiful life to us for that insult." I said, Ainz nodding.

"Do this and there will be no pain. However, if you refuse, I swear, here and now, you will die painfully in your despair for your imprudence." Ainz continued for me, making me grin at the thought. The man threw his hand forward, glaring at us.

"Have the Angels attack these fools!" He commanded, causing the two angels to sink their swords into us.
"Is that all you got? I expected more after bluffs like that."he continued, making me grin as I summoned my two sickles.

"Did you not hear me? I said to offer your life without resistance. By the time I'm through with you you'll wish you had listened." He said, moving the angel on him away as I pulled the one on me towards me, slicing it's head off making it go limp. They all gasp, making comments how it was a bluff and about the fact I could k.o an angel.
"High tier physical nullification. It's a passive skill that completely nullifies the physical attacks of low leveled weapons and monsters."He explained, slamming the angel that stabbed him on the ground which killed it. I looked down as the sword in me faded away.
"The fact that you can use magic and summon spells from Yggdrasil intrigues me. I want to know why they exist here, and how you could have learned them. But,  for now, I'll focus on killing you." He said, making me tilt my head.