-13-

I hugged Momon from behind as we rode on Hamusuke, Nabe behind me doing the same after convincing her it was fine. We make it to a wall where a giant creature rose, it being made up of undead. I watch as Momon threw one of his swords at it, subduing it. I jumped off Hamusuke while Momon spoke to the guards, looking back over.

"If you won't open the gate, I'll just have to improvise." Momon said, catching me off guard as he grabbed me by my waist and jumped over the wall. I held on tight to him, hearing a low chuckle. He set me down, grabbing his sword and running forward. I grinned as I grabbed my sickles, rushing forward and destroyed countless undead. I took quick noticed that many tried coming after me, making me think as I looked over at Hamusuke.

"Nabe, could you carry Hamusuke? The undead will try and come after him due to him being alive."I said, getting a nod.

"You too are alive, mistress. What shall you do?"Hamusuke asked, making me grin.

"I'll kill them."I said, gasping when I was picked up.
"Ainz!"I yelped, hearing him chuckle as I now sat on his shoulders. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks, making me look down.
"A little warning would've been nice."I said, seeing him nod.

"Your correct but it wouldn't be as much fun."He said, making me laugh. We continued on, seeing more undead. He set me down, allowing me to rush forward and kill them. I sliced undead after undead as the other two spoke, too busy with killing until my waist was once again grabbed.
"Jack the Ripper. Corpse Collector. Attack!"He said which caused the two names to be summoned, attacking the undead horde. We continued on, stopping at a building that had a group in front of us. Holy shit it's a cult- A wave of calmness overtook me, making me stop thinking too much on it.
"Greetings! Are you enjoying your night, Khajit?"Momon asked, causing said man to gasp.

"Go have fun and stop wasting your time on a stupid ritual."I said, smiling at him. He growled.

"There's nothing stupid about this ritual, as you'll soon witness. Since you now know my name, how about sharing yours?"He said, making me frown.

"Names have power, you know."I said, staring at him with dissatisfaction.

"We're just adventurers out doing a job. I'm sure you've seen the boy we're looking for."He said, making me grin.

"Why don't you be a good man and tell us where he is."I said, tilting my head.

"And while your at it."Ainz began, pointing his sword at them.
"Point me in the Direction of your friend. The one who carries the piercing weapon. Surely they're not to scared to face me."He said as I leaned on one leg.

"Unless their too scared and only fight the weak."I said, staring him down.

"You took the time to examine the corpses. Smart guy."A woman said, making me look up at the building.

"Go back in."

"Khaji, this fella has figured us out. There's no point in hiding it anymore. Don't you wanna tell sweet lil' ole' me your name? Huh? My names Clementine. The pleasures mine."She asked pointedly at Momon, mildly ignoring me. Why is that?

"I'm your executioner. Call me Momon."He said, lowering his sword.

"Oh, your confident. Tell me, how you figured out that we came to the cemetery?"she asked, making me smile.

"Why, it was you who led us here."Momon said, making her open her mouth.
"Open up your cloak."

"Whoa! Hey! Now you're making me blush. And I like it."She said, making me almost growl and drop my smile. It's fine. She'll be dead soon.
"Looking for these?"She asked, shaking her VERY revealing outfit. My eyes widened at her upper armed and lower armed. Those are...