-10-filler-Albedo-filler-10-

I sink further into the bath, tears rolling down my face as I let the water's warmth seep into me. Often enough when I bathed I had small breakdowns, mostly cause it was the only time I was alone. Sadly my depression didn't leave when we went into this world. Oh well, I'll deal with it like I did when I was human. In a unhealthy yet secretive way. I sighed as I wiped my tears, getting out of the bath and wrapped a robe around me. I head over where I laid my clothes and put on black pants, small black shoes that fit me, a bra, and a loose slightly unbuttoned black dress shirt. I didn't bother with my now semi wet hair, leaving it down. I leave and head over to the office, sighing when I found no one here. Guess Ainz isn't here. I sat in my normal chair and continued my work from yesterday, having woken up before most. Hours passed until the door opened, making me look to see...

"Oh, didn't think you'd me up my Lady."Albedo said, looking at me with those golden eyes. I smiled at her, setting down my pen.

"I woke up earlier than I normally do."I said, turning back to my work. She walked over and grabbed the finished pages of statistics from my desk, said pages mostly about changes and what is needed like supplies or requests. There were very few request but you never know.
"How are you this fine Morning?"I asked, looking up at her.

"I'm doing splendid now that I'm here with you, my Lady."She said, making me chuckle.

"I'm sure you'll be happier when Ainz gets here."I said, seeing her smile. I chuckled again.
"I wonder if he'll ever be in a relationship with anyone here. I know it's not currently necessary but..."I said, humming. I may ask him about that.

"If I may, me and Shalltear have thought of that."She said, making me look at her.

"Please, enlighten me."I say, giving her my full attention. She smiles at me, beginning.

"It wouldn't be absurd for Lord Ainz to have more than one Wife. Of course you'd be head wife."She said, making me widen my eyes.

"I-I doubt he'd want that of me, plus I don't know if he's one for having a polyamorous relationship."I stuttered, waving my hands.

"I haven't thought of that! How could I have not!"She exclaimed, her face scrunching to one of worry. I frown, standing and going to her. I rest a hand against her cheek, using my thumb to caress her face.

"You never know! I'll ask him since I've had conversations about those sort of things along with sexualities. Don't worry about it." I said calmly, seeing her calm down as she looked up at me, I felt her wings flutter as she leaned into my hand.

"Sexualities?"She asked, making me smile.

"Where me and the others originated from there's a thing called LGBTQ+. A group with different interests aside from heterosexual interests."I began while still caressing her cheek, liking the feeling as well.
"For me I like both females and males, which is called bisexual."I explained, her nodding as her eyes closed slightly.

"I-I think I may be bisexual as well."She said, making me nod with a smile.

"We have a couple of hours until Ainz comes in. Would you like me to explain this to you?"I asked, getting a small nod. I let go of her, taking her hand and led her to the couch. We sat and I explain certain things to her, helping her either understand certain ones or help her figure out something about herself.

(I feel like she's bi and would be Polyamorous. If y'all have any questions about the lgbt I'll be happy to answer them)

(1-9-22
She'd be demisexual)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I awed as I watched some of the floor guardians spar in secret, seeing most of them together. I think they were either training or talking about things, I wouldn't know. So far Cocytus was sparing with Aura while Demiurge and Albedo chatted, something interesting since Demiurge's tail swished excitedly here and there. I turned and walked away, unbeknownst I was spotted. I hummed as I walked down the halls, still smiling since I was genuinely happy. I turned a few halls until I got to my room, opening it and sat on my chair. I was working on a jewelry set that was purple and blue, though had no purpose in mind for who. I sighed, deciding that I would take a nap before it was time for me to work. I placed a hand to my ear, doing a command that surprisingly still worked.

"Yes Zailrin?"I heard Ainz, smiling.

"Just letting you know I'm taking a nap before going back to work."I said, placing the jewelry set aside.

"Understood. I'll send someone to wake you once it's time."He said, making me grin.

"See you later bone man."I said, deactivating the call and laid down. Before I could close my eyes I heard a knock, making me sit up.
"Come in."I said, seeing my door open to reveal Albedo.
"Greetings Albedo, is there something you need?"I asked, thinking maybe it's about LGBT again which made me slightly happy.

"No my lady, I wanted to ask why you were watching me and the other few floor guardians."She asked, making me smile shyly.

"I was walking near there and saw you guys, I wanted to watch Cocytus and Aura spar."I admitted, making a small smile.

"I see, my Lady, thank you for answering my question."She said, turning to leave.

"Wait, Albedo."I said, pouting a little.She turned to me, curious.
"Could you cuddle with me?"I asked, seeing her face flush with a grin.

"I would love to my Lady!"She said, going over to me.I pulled her onto my bed, hugging her waist as I nuzzled my face in her neck.

"Thank you."I said, feeling her breathing go uneven a little as she hugged me back.

(I can see Zailrin asking for hugs and cuddles from a few, probably the twins,a few times with Demiurge along with Albedo, and Ainz when their alone. This ending makes me miss my girlfriend so much)

(Edited 9-16-21

Ha, I don't have a girlfriend anymore
*Sniffle*)

(Edited 1-9-22
Im best friends with the ex I spoke about but my newest one cheated and broke up with me, fun)