-6-

(don't judge me for this drawing. It was the second thing I drew after drawing her actual character design. She was designed to be sexy so i- YEAH )

(Future Val:..... The amount of times I had to go back and fix that drawing wasn't worth it)

I yawned, opening my eyes to reveal a dark room. I sighed, moving my legs over just as my door open.

"Lady Zailrin, It's time to- Oh, good morning my Lady."A battle maid said, making me smile as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Morning, Dear."I greeted, standing up and grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe. I take off my nightgown, putting on a black bra along with black pants. I carefully move my tail through the hole in the pants, putting on a white dress shirt only to pause.
"Eh, why not." I tuck in my shirt, leaving it unbutton and put on a tie. I turn and open the door, the maid staring at my shirt.

"My Lady, your shirt is unbuttoned." She said, making me nod.

"I know." I responded, leaving my room and headed down towards the work room was. Technically it would be Ainz office but eh, I also worked in there too. I open the door, stopping to see Shalltear and Albedo growling at eachother. I raise a brow, looking at the three in the room.

"Enough you two. Your acting like children." Ainz ordered, causing the two to apologize.

"Did I miss something?"I asked, walking in and towards his desk. He looked at me, mouth opening only for it to close after he was covered in a green light.

"Hello Zailrin. You didn't miss anything. Now, Shalltear. Why are you really here." He asked as I rested a hand on my hip, bringing my attention to the vampire.

"Well, I'm getting ready to depart for my assignment with Sebas. From my understanding we'll be away from Nazarick for quite awhile. I wanted to make sure I said a proper goodbye to my Lord before I make my exit. And I couldn't leave without one last look at you my lord. Seeing you my lady makes it better."She said, making me nod. I grin, looking at Ainz.

"If that's so would you like me to give you a goodbye hug?" I asked, smiling innocently.

"I'm sure a vocal goodbye is enough, my Lady." Albedo said, shaking a little. I smiled at her shaking my head.

"Nonsense, I would do the same if you were leaving my dear."I said, walking towards Shalltear. Her eyes widen when she took in my appearance, a red tint coming to her face.

"A-A goodbye hug sounds wonderful. Thank you for your gracious offer my Lady." She said, making me chuckle as I hugged her. Due to my height her face landed on my chest, which caused her to quickly let go of me.
"T-Thank you my Lady but I must be off!"She said, quickly leaving. I chuckled, getting a head shake from Ainz.

"Don't tease her, Zailrin." He said, making me laugh.

"But it's fun to tease people. I did it all the time with you and the others."I said, walking over to his desk, sitting on the desk.

"Albedo, please leave the room for a moment. I wish to discuss something with Zailrin privately."Ainz asked, causing the said woman to nod and leave the room. I looked at Ainz, waiting.
"What are your thoughts about these... Bodies."He asked, making me hum.

"I will admit that I feel different than.... Human me would. Like on the battlefield. Seeing that Death Knight kill those men was..... Exciting..."I said, smiling before frowning at my legs.
"This body is far from normal, especially with these legs and eyes but honestly.... I think I'm happier in this body than I was in my human one."I said, smiling as I looked at my clawed hands. I looked up at him, seeing him stare at me. I snickered, punching his shoulder lightly.
"Why the long stare. What brought this question?"I asked, tilting my head. He looked away, lifting his hand.