Marksung ( Mark x Jisung )

Start from the beginning

After Mark done, he look at his baby who still rolling. He pick him up again then lay down and place him on his top. ""I miss you Hamzhi!" He sweetly whispered on His Jisung ear. "I miss you too hyung! I definitely missed youuuu!" Jisung give him a smack kiss then buried his face on his neck. He wants to kiss him again but seeing Jaemin sneeking at the door, he just rub Jisung's back and kiss his nape secretly.

Jaemin who satisfied on what he saw got pulled by Jeno and left to rest. Mark sighed and look at now softly snoring Jisung on his top. He kissed his forehead and drift to sleep.

_________________
They are inside the van waiting their manager to get them at the venue. Chenle, Renjun,  and Jisung playing rock, paper and scissor just to get them distracted. Jaemin just watching them happily taking them a lot of photos especially his baby's Jisung who posing some cutes pose. Jeno lazily put his head on Haechan shoulder who's busy on his phone not minding the noise. Lastly, Mark who fixed his eyes to his baby while chatting his 127's hyungs for his surprise that they planned to their anniversary of Jisung and him. Of course Haechan knows it so that he's busy typing some ideas to help his bestfriend.

"Okaaaay! I win sooooo Jisungie give me your hands now! I'm itching to slap it! Just thinking on how you pushed me last night? Aiiiiish!" Renjun devilishly said and eagerly get Jisung's hand but being pull back by Mark. He glared at Mark for interrupting them, he was ready to give him a smack when he saw hands infront of him. He just raised his eyebrow in confuse. "Slap mine not Hamzhi's pretty hands! And please hurry coz I'm still chatting hyungs!" Renjun irritably slap hard his hyung's hand in annoyance. Jisung, Chenle and Jaemin just giggling. Jeno and Haechan just smirk and Mark is numb to feel the pain.

They continue their games while on the way. Mark still do the punishments when Jisung's lost the game. Renjun getting mad slap his boyfriend on his back and wiggling him to received his punishments too. Haechan happily do his brat baby request but regret in the end. They all just laughed at whinning bear who gotten worst punishments by Mark and Jeno (helping Chenle by Jaemin's request).
They happily hopped down on the van leaving Haechan rubbing his back from the slaps. Jisung ran inside with Chenle and looking around. They shall filming their rooftop fight that they promised to their fans. Jisung is super duper excited to act when he read his script. He wants to show his cool sides so he voluntarily raised his hand to be the first fully dressed and do make ups.

"You look good Mark at that suit!" One of the staff complimenting him. Mark just smiled with his dimples and giving her a thumb sign then talk to her. Jisung saw and heard it secretly glared at them and huffed. "Who is she to compliments and flirt to my hyung? And this bastard flirting back too infront of my gorgeous face? Heeeh! What the heck? Even if I'm a guy!? I'm still pretty and fabulous than her?  Tsk what a waste of time!"  He harshly get his script and get out not wanting to see them both longer.

After Mark and the staff talking in a nice way. He search Jisung but nowhere to be seen. He approached Jeno who was sitting at the table next to  Jaemin being handled by the make up artist. "Did you see Jisung? I can't see him everywhere!" He curiously asked while roaming his eyes expecting to see Jisung's presence. "Yeah! I saw him walkout outside when he saw how you flirts back at the staff who complimented you a while ago!" Jeno sarcastically replied, doesn't like how Jisung's face restort in jealous.

Mark enlarged his eyes in suprise. "I didn't flirt back! I just replied coz I don't want to be harsh! You know it!" He quickly denied. "But you still talk to her after! Not minding your surroundings! Especially how Jisung's got jealous!" Jeno's sternly replied, pissed by Mark deniable stated.