Lets continue this :)

It's been almost a year and a half since
Ink and error got together.
They both had been keeping it secret from the Council.

The only ones who knew about the relationship was the bad sanses, dream and blue.

Ink and error both agreed they would only tell the aus bout their relationship if something bad happened to the other, or if something that would change the couples lives completely, or marriage.

Now let's go see how our favorite couple is doing at the moment, shall we.

.

.

.

.

Errors POV

" dear diary," "Ink and I have been together for about two years, I could not be happier." I stare at the book for a good moment.

Ink said it would be good for me to wright down my "feelies" while he's out.

I've been sitting on this couch for hours now, grudgingly, I stand up and groan.

Walking over to the window, I lean my face against the glass. I was starting to doze of when I heard the familiar sound of a portal.

I look just as Dream jumps through it.
Groaning again, I stand up and turn my attention to him.

"Hey Error, is ink here?" Dream asks after looking around and smiling with confusion on his face.

"Working" is all i reply with before I walk into the kitchen and pull a frozen bag of meat balls.

Dream followed me into the kitchen watching me place the meatballs into a plate.

I give him a look to basically give him the idea I'm not in the mood but he doesn't seem to get the hint.

"Are you feeling okay Error?.." he says at last. Turning to him I angrily

"Ink will be here in five minutes,
And I'm fine" I reply frustrated.

The truth is, I look like crap- I mean Daisy's that are withered to the point they look like crap- oh dang it.

I've been throwing up all the food I've inhaled for about two months now, and I'm getting fat. :(

( Here we go friends this is so very basic and doesn't have much creativity so you can most likely guess)

I haven't said anything to ink because one, he'd be worried and two, I have a fear of doctors and he will most likely take me to one if he found out so it shall be a secret forever.

Dream finally gets of my tailbone after ink comes into the kitchen, and I am very thankful he did.

I smile at ink sadly and pick up my plate of now warm hot meatballs out of the microwave.

Ink ignores Dream for the time being and gives be a gentle short kiss.

"How was your day, ru" ink asks tiredly
"Horrible until you got here" I reply with sarcasm in my voice.

It's true I've been throwing up all morning I've felt horrible until now.

Ink snatched one of my meatballs which I'll have you know are made out of chicken, and pats my head. Ink turns around and walks up to Dream asking if he wanted to talk about how the aus positivity levels are on the couch.

"Ah, no need I just wanna say that the levels of positivity is low, we need to keep a look out for Nightmare to prevent this anymore negativity"

Ink nods and Dream just smiles at him and leaves but not without whispering something to ink.

Ink looks over to me worried and looks my up and down before nodding and letting Dream leave.

Inks POV

I walk over to Error and sit next to her.
"Have you been feeling okay ru?"
She smiles and nods her head.

I don't push it any farther, but I do plan on staying home for the next few days.

Because There are such things as lies and she looks like she hasn't got any sleep at all.

Sighing I release my worried face and pull her from her chair and into my lap and that where we sit in silence.

(That's it for today, I will continue later bye bye amigos/amigas)