He felt that Huo Yunchuan was clear in his heart, after all, he was an old fried dough stick that had been battle-tested.

"Well, hang up, something will happen tomorrow." Huo Yunchuan said, saying goodbye to Fa and hung up the phone.

That night, Anwu slept not very well, always had strange dreams, and then was awakened by urine.

He was suffering from low blood pressure. After sitting up, he put his head heavily on, and waited for half a minute to see things clearly, and then went to the bathroom to pee.

It's still early, less than five o'clock in the morning.

Because of the early bedtime, Anhui returned to the bed and lay down, feeling unable to sleep.

Almond-shaped eyes stared at the bed where the younger brother was sleeping, thinking about something in a wild way, but there was no answer at all.

It doesn't matter, it's mainly a grunting belly.

People who have experienced this kind of frantic hunger in the middle of the night know.

There is no way for it to be safe, get up and take out snacks and eat, and send a message to Mr. Huo by the way.

-Morning, Mr. Huo, are you awake yet?

He didn't know why he posted it. It might be boring...

Huo Yunchuan, who was sleeping, was awakened by the sound of a mobile phone beep by the bedside table: "..." He found that it was his personal mobile phone, and also the mobile phone for work It has been shut down.

He took it and glanced at it, suddenly unhappy.

-So early? why do not you sleep?

Huo Yunchuan was worried about the other party's body and immediately went back to ask.

The information over there is also very fast, it should be holding the mobile phone all the time.

-Hold the urine and wake up, hungry.

Typing on the phone was too slow, and I had to eat with my other hand, so he sneaked out of the balcony without any problems, and the sky was still gray and gray.

He courageously called Huo Yunchuan over.

When the

phone is connected, he says: "Will you come and take me to eat breakfast? If you don't come, I will eat Lao Wang rice rolls." After speaking, there was a crunchy voice in the handset of the phone.

Huo Yunchuan was speechless in astonishment: "You just want to say this?" Didn't Dareqing specifically call to protest? He instantly sat up from the bed and said, "Then wait for me."

"Did you get angry last night?" An Wuhao asked.

The act of holding up the phone feels particularly abnormal.

"I'll be there in half an hour." Huo Yunchuan didn't answer directly, so he hung up An Wuhao's call.

The tall and muscular figure turned around in the room.

Pack yourself within five minutes and drive on the road.

An Wushu came down and waited ten minutes early. The quiet community was sparsely populated and the street lights were still on.

At the appointed time, he saw a dazzling luxury car approaching.

Here comes the man who keeps holding his phone.