Sidharth holds her hand and say : Hii
Shehnaaz smiles : Hi...Tum abhi busy ho to baad mein auu.

Sidharth first smiles at his cutie. She looks so beautiful. Then confused at her words.
Sidharth ask : Who told you!?

Shehnaaz look at the receptionist.
Receptionist confused to see his boss so comfortable with a girl.

Receptionist : Sir Actually Your meetings are lined up. So..
Sidharth interrupted her with his hand
Sidharth politely ask : Ms. Richa. Do you know who she is!?
Receptionist in feared voice : No Sir

Sidharth smiles : She is my Would be Wife. So from the next time Directly sent her to my cabin.

Shehnaaz look at him with open mouth. She amazed to listen that from him.

Receptionist too suprised : Sorry Sir..nd Congratulations to you both Sir.

Sidharth smiles and nodded then he look at Shehnaaz. He chuckles to see her reaction. He come near her and whisper in her ear.
Sidharth : Baby Vo congratulations bol rhi hai.
Shehnaaz comes out from shock.
Shehnaaz : Kya...I mean Thankyou.
She give small smile to her.

Sidharth chuckles and take her out from the office holding her hand. Shehnaaz is blushing all the time.

They reach outside. Sidharth opens his car's side for her. Shehnaaz sits at the passenger seat. Sidharth comes and sit at driver's seat.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth tumarii meeting hai...tum jao maii chle jaungii.

Sidharth gives a quick peck on her lips. Shehnaaz widens her eyes and Said : Koi dekhlega.

Sidharth smiles : To dekhne do.
Shehnaaz smiles and hit his arm.

Sidharth : Han hai abhii ik meeting. Pehle Tumein ghar drop krunga fir jaunga meeting mein.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth tumahra time waste hoga mujhe chodne mein.

Sidharth look at her : Pehle to jo mera time tumahre sath hota hai vo kabhi waste nhi hota.

Or Dusra Tum office mein milne ayii... Lekin meri meeting bahr hai. Ab mai tumahre sath office mein to time spent nhi kr paya. Toh socha kyun na tumhe drop krdu or tumahre saath time bhi spent hojayega.

A real man always find time for his love even in tight schedule.❤️

Shehnaaz look at him with so much love. She hold his arm and kiss on his shoulder.

Shehnaaz : I Love You. I Love You So Much.

Sidharth chuckles : Love You More Baby.

Sidharth starts the engine and start driving. She looks at Sidharth with bright smile.

Shehnaaz : Wo tum andr kya keh rhe the receptionist ko.

Sidharth smiles: My would be Wife❤️

Shehnaaz again blush to listen that word. She shut her eyes to control herself from blushing.

Shehnaaz : hmm...
Shehnaaz thought to tease him.

Shehnaaz : Next week hum America ja rhe hain. Tum Aise hi would be Wife krte rho.

Sidharth look at her in amazement then again at road.
Sidharth : Jane doonga mai tumhe kahin to na.

Shehnaaz smiles but control : But Sidharth mai kya soch rhii thii...mujhe chle jana chahiye.

Sidharth collides his brows : Yeh kya bole jaa rhii hoo.

Shehnaaz : Hn Wo kya hai na papa manenge nahi or unhe hurt mai karna nhi chahtii to maii chle jaungii.

Sidharth suddenly stops the car at side of the road. Shehnaaz jumps on her seat. Sidharth put his arm in front of her to save her.

Sidharth : M Sorry..... but ye kya bolrii ho!?

Shehnaaz : Sidharh acha hai na America chle jaungi... Yahan se door

Sidharth : Shehnaaz Are you Serious!?
Shehnaaz : Arre Serious hi hun Sidharth.

Sidharth loose his senses listening to her. Sidharth bang his hands on steering wheel in anger. Shehnaaz flinch at her place in fear. He rubs his face to control himself. He didn't look at her.

Shehnaaz suddenly remembers about his meeting. She curse herself for playing prank with him at this time.

Shehnaaz holds his hand to check if there is any injury. Sidharth jerk her hands.

He softly said : Tumein jaisa karna hai vaisa kro. Tumahri khushi se upar kuch nhii.

Shehnaaz again curse herself. She can't see him like this. His eyes become red and hands shivered.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth mai toh mzaak kr rhii thi sach mein.

Sidharth look at her in anger. Shehnaaz looks downward.

Shehnaaz : Tumhe lagta hai mai tumhe chodke jaungii. Kabhii nhii.

Sidharth didn't say anything and starts driving. The whole ride to her home is silent. Sidharth stops the car in front of her home.

Shehnaaz's eyes filled with tears : M Sorry Sidharth. Mujhe aisa nhi Krna chahiye tha. M sorry please.

Sidharth didn't look at her : Ghar jao.
Shehnaaz kiss his cheek and whispers I Love You . She runs to her home with a sad face.

He starts his car to go for his meeting.
..
..
..
The Best Part Of Me Is You❤️

Sidharth gussa hogya🥺
Promo : Special Special✨

Did you like the Chapter!?
Tell me in comments🥰