•°💳Ω❯ ➋

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ➋: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ! ʟᴜxᴜʀʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

🍋

Naruto blushed adorably, in a way that would make a tomato envious.

— Why me? — he asked confused, looking at his feet.

Sasuke thought for a while before answering, since even he didn't quite know what the answer was.

— The people around me are all self-serving, which is even normal considering who I am. They like to be in luxury and, well, I am a direct ticket to that. — he laughed without emotion. — But you are different from them.

— But if I accept the proposal, wouldn't I be interested in your money too? — he tilted his head to the side in confusion.

— Yes, but you're not going to ask me for a limitless card to spend as much as you want, are you? — the omega quickly shook his head, as if he thought it was absurd, which made the raven smile with his naivety. — The money you are interested in is the money I am offering you, it is a fair thing, an agreement. Other people would ask me for much more than that. Not that it's a problem for me, but my family certainly wouldn't like it. And that would cause a big problem.

The Uchiha remembered how his uncle Madara scared his old "boyfriend" off when he took the same family dinner a few months ago. Well, he was more of a hooker than a boyfriend, but his mother insisted that Sasuke take him and in the end it all resulted in a major disaster. The boy just couldn't hide how much he was interested in the money from the raven and his family, smart as it was, noticed this in the first few minutes. In the end, they laughed at everything and made fun of Sasuke because of the situation, but it was okay, except for the fact that Mikoto was very sad about the situation – after all she would want her son to be loved for who he was and not for what he had.

The raven also hid that one of the reasons was the fact that the blonde was absurdly beautiful, had a fucking pleasant voice for the Uchiha's sensitive ears, and, not least, had one of the best smells that the raven had ever smelled.
Yes, he had noticed that the smell of fresh lemon with a hint of lemongrass came from the little omega, after all being a lupus had an advantage of having a great sense of smell. Although it was not a strong smell, it was in the room for just over the passing twenty minutes, so it started to shatter, mixing with the smell of nutmeg and cardamom that came from Sasuke.

Naruto paid attention to every word that came out of the raven's mouth and, in fact, he was right. The blondie didn't want his money, not really. If he weren't really desperate, he would already be gone by now.

The Uzumaki came from a steady family, but after deciding to live on his own, everything became a complete mess. He worked like a condemned in two jobs to pay for his expenses and for his college and several times he thought about locking college. The money often paid only his tuition fee and nothing else, and the omega didn't know whether he would be able to eat decently.
Asking his parents for money, after insisting so much on living alone and saying with such confidence that he would be fine, was completely unnecessary.
In addition, the college he attended was dance – ballet, specifically – and there were not many opportunities in the area. Naruto only studied it because he was completely in love, otherwise he would certainly look for another area, or settle for a common job.

The job didn't seem to be difficult either. He was not a good actor, he never really had an interest in acting, but in the end all he had to do was act naturally, with the slight difference that he would have to act naturally as the boyfriend of one of the richest and most influential men in the world... easy peasy lemon squeezy.