Yeonjun ran toward them and held Jin's hand.

"D-do something.... what's happening to him..." he said in between his sobs. He left Jin's hand and longed towards Jimin who was standing there with tears in his eyes.

His best friend don't deserve this. He deserves to be happy, to be cherished for who he is.

"Jiminie hyung....... p-please do something....... hyung...... hyung is in pain." Jimin's grip tightened on his hands.

Jimin pulled him into the hug. Jin ran outside to call the doctor. Jimin walked towards the bed and held Taehyung's hand.

He was still screaming in agony and his eyes were close shut. His body trembling and hot. He was burning.

"Son." Their attention diverted to the door and Yeonjun ran toward the person.

"Grandma.... Hyung...." Grandma was quick to hug him. He broke down in her arms.

"He'll be alright..." Grandma said but she herself knows that it's just a fake words. He won't. He is far from being okay.

Jin and Namjoon came with doctor. The doctor ran to patient and checked his heart beat and vitals. His body vitals were mess and his heartbeat was going crazy.

"H-hurts." Taehyung screamed and then his hands broke from Jimin's hold. He was not letting his back on the bed.

"I need you guys to leave the room." Doctor said and looked at Grandma. "I need you to help me."

She walked forward and asked Jimin to take Yeonjun outside. Jimin didn't want to go but he got no other choice but to listen to her. She was there to help Taehyung.

"Yeonjun-ah come." Jimin said and dragged him outside.

"We need to take his shirt off." Grandma said and the doctor agreed.

He gave sedative to Taehyung that helped him relax and sleep and then he pulled open his shirt.

"Turn him around." Grandma said and doctor did. Both of them gasped at the view.

Taehyung's back was red and the tattoo of "water droplet engulfed with fire" was glowing. It was as if newly made.

The area around the tattoo was also making the rash over his skin. His back was blazing red and sensitive. She touched it softly and sensed that if she will press it hard his skin might melt.

"That's why he was not letting his back collide with bed." Doctor said. "Grandma what do you think this is?"

"It's a curse." Grandma said and closed his eyes.

"Jungkook." She tried to link Jungkook, for the nth time in last two days.

"You need to come here son, Taehyung..... he will die if you..." she couldn't complete when she sensed the link getting closed.

She huffed in announce and then turned to the doctor.

"I need following things as soon as possible. Arrange them." She handed him a piece of paper and then looked at the dull face of Taehyung.