39.You are only mine

Type: Coz it's not right...

Tharn: why ??

Type: coz you are feeling all this coz of jealousy.... you don't love me you are just jealous...and I don't want to do anything out of any other emotion than love....

Tharn: you think I don't have love for you ...

Type: No you don't have ....if you ever loved me then you didn't send me away from you..you blamed me for killing my own child but I am sure if you were in my place and my life was in danger you also would have come to rescue me...

You abandon me ....you throw me out of your life...you made me realise that I am such a bad mother ...type was crying a lot....

Tharn: I know...and I am sorry I was in too much pain...I witness something very horrible type...killing my mom and that seeing our baby was too much for me...I am sorry...

Type hugged Tharn I know that's why I waited so long for you Phi.... that's why I am here....but I wanted to tell you one thing this feeling is not true...you forget about our past coz of jealousy and ...

Tharn: and you bring Jin your best friend with you to act like your bf....so that you can heal me...so that jealousy can take place of my fear...

Type: how do you know that...

Tharn: in the morning I checked your messages with jin...

Type: smiled... it's bad habit phi...

Tharn: I know...now can we finish what we have started...

Type: No....I am feeling shy please let me go ...

Tharn: I know you always feel shy but today I won't listen to anything...you are the reason that I get rid of those dreams...I am sorry baby I was really in a bad state...I thought I can hate you but seeing you with someone is more painful than anything in this world...you being in front of me and I can't touch you is the scariest dream...I love you Type ...I can't live without you please come back to me...please heal me coz I know you can only do this ...please love me like before....I am so alone here please be mine again...I know no mother could kill their children....but I was in so much pain of losing my mom as well as our daughter and killing someone can haunt you so bad.....I was just in a bad state....baby I am sorry....I love you please don't ever leave me....tharn was crying...

Type: Shhh phi please don't cry...I am always here for you...I never forget you or stopped loving you...I just wanted to give us time...I wanted to understand what we had was really love or my young age infatuation...I just wanted to make you happy but when mom told me about your condition I couldn't stop myself....I miss you so much Tharn....I love you ...I really love you....please don't ever ask me to leave from your life coz I will rather die than living without you....

Both boys crying underwater ....and then Type started removing Tharn's clothes...tharn looked at him in confusion....

Type: Staying in wet clothes can make you sick...type removed all clothes of Tharn after switching off the shower knob...he gave a bathrobe to Tharn and ask him to go to his room...
can you pass me that robe after changing...

Tharn: nodded and left after a few minute tharn put the robe on the knob and asked Type to take....

Type: took the robe and come out he saw Tharn's on the bed laying under the blanket...why are you lying ...

Tharn: I guess I got a fever due to wet clothes...

Type: oh ...I told you not to stay so long now see what happened...wait here I will bring some medicines for you...

Tharn: yeah but before that can you come here and check my fever....

Type get on the bed and touched Tharn's body but before type can understand that it was a trick Type was trapped by Tharn...he immediately gets on Type's body...now you are not allowed to go anywhere....

Type: what are you doing...why are you are still naked please wear something and leave me, please....liar...

Tharn: no I won't and I won't let you leave too...baby please stay with me...let me make love to you...let me touch you...I really missed you ....

Type: But ...Type felt shy when he felt lips on his lips...

Type looked at Tharn who suddenly started kissing him...and Type couldn't control but kissed him back....

The kissing has soon turned into something else...aaah phi...please no...it's tickling, please...

Tharn: call me Tharn...

Type: Tharnnnnn aaahhhh no....please be gentle I haven't...type blushed when Tharn tried to insert his dick inside Type....

Tharn: sure baby...aahh just little more baby just little more tharn tried to calm Type when Type shouted in pain....

Type: aaahhh yes...phi please ....aaahhh more...I want you ....aaahhh Tharn....I am cuumming....aaahhh tharnnnnnnnnnnn......and with this tharn and Type released there loads....tharn released inside Type ...

Tharn: I love you, honey...

Type: I love you too baby....

Tharn: Type...

Type: Hmm...

Tharn: Will you marry me, please....

Type: what??

Tharn: please say yes coz I don't want to stay without you...

Type: But I have to study for higher education....I can't right now phi...

Tharn: I won't let you go anywhere...

Type: what?? But why...

Tharn: coz I don't want to live without you for a single minute and Tharn again started planting kisses on Type's body....

Type: ahhh no Tharn please ...leave me ...aaahhhhh tharnnnnnnn

Author's Note

Hello, readers next chapter will be the last one ..after completing this I will complete In love with my secretary and finish it by Tuesday...then I will go for one or maybe two months of break...I will start one book at a time....I am sorry for this but my health condition is too bad and I don't want to take any chance....I will miss my writing and my readers but now it is required...so wait till I come back...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.