35. I miss you too

The next day Tharn get up and he heard Type's voice...he closed his eyes and try to control his anger, his love which is buried deep in his heart...his pain, his hatred towards that boy...he felt so many emotions at the same time..

Tharn: Ema..I am going to the office bit early today so make sure I won't see people whom I don't want to see...and yes take Kao to his mom....

Ema: felt bad....yeah....but her face shows the pain she felt when Tharn said take Kao to his momma....Ema always tells Kao Type's story....Kao is very well aware that his mom is studying outside the country...but he never saw or talk to him in person....Ema teaches him to call her Aunt....but once when Kao calls her mom...she felt like she got everything in her life....

Now her life is Kao...she doesn't have parents or her own house....she is living with his ex-husband who loves someone else...and she is loving someone's else kid too...she doesn't have anything but she still stays happy....

Ema called Nigel and informed him that Tharn is going office don't let Type wander outside...

Type: Mom...after 3 years I am seeing you...I missed you, mom...

Nigel: I missed you too baby....Type you know what Tharn sir has asked....he let you be with me in this holidays only in one condition that you won't show your face to him....he is going office now so please stay here only....till he left...

Type: hmm....but I can see him right....Type went to his old room from where they hid once ....and now he is watching Tharn go from the window....I miss you phi...he looked at the washroom where he and tharn had wonderful sex...

Tharn came in the evening at his usual time so there is no need to inform anyone ...Nigel is very well aware of the rule....when the car entered he saw a boy in his garden....he ignored and went inside....

Nigel: sir your Tea....

Tharn: who is the boy in our garden...??

Nigel: Sir that's Type...I am sorry that's my son's boyfriend ...he brings him here to meet me...

Tharn: felt a sharp pain in his heart....whatever...but remember I don't want to listen to that name again....

Nigel: yes sir...Nigel made food and returned to the cottage....

Tharn: Ema did you let Kao see his mom...

Ema: No, Nigel said that kao's mom doesn't want to meet his son...

Tharn: what?? tharn made an irritated face and went to his room...

Type: Oh Jin please stop it's tickling...ahhh Jin....stop na...we are outside when we will go inside we will do it...I will let you fuck me so hard baby but please not here....

Tharn: heard type and his boyfriend talk near his window and he left slamming his door...

Jin: I guess he left...Type why are you doing this...

Type: Jin the day P'Tharn told me about my baby...he asked me to stay away from him...he said he can never be happy if I am with him....I gave him 3 years but my mom said his condition is worse than mine....so now I came back to claim what's mine...I will break my every promise which I gave him .....that I will never show my face to him...I will leave him alone...I will never try to come into his life....but ...no...I can't leave him like this...

Jin: But Type you are also hurt how can he say that you killed your daughter...I saw you crying all night  ...you have insomnia....you can't sleep at night ...you are also affected by this...

Type: He didn't mean that Jin...the person who knows P'Tharn ...they can say whatever he said it was just his anger and his pain of losing his child....

I bring you here coz he is very possessive about me...once he even said he won't allow baby to sleep between us ....coz my attention will divert from phi to baby....now when he sees me with you ....he will go mad...

Jin: But you said he is already in too much pain and Type this will increase his pain...

Type: No jin...this will give him reason to think and feel different...his mind will divert from incident day pain to this day jealousy ....

Jin: No wonder you topped in psychology...but why did you refuse to meet your son...

Type: Coz it will be unfair to Ema....she has no one in this world except Kao and if I got close to Kao and he gets attached to me Ema will lose her only happiness....I will meet Kao but as his uncle...not momma...his mom is Ema....

Jin: why are you so good type...

Type: coz I stayed with my mom and P'Tharn and they are too good ....and they made me good too....else I am too bad Jin...I killed my daughter....I made love of my life suffer ....I left my kid...

Jin: No type you didn't kill your daughter you were scared to lose Tharn...your love...he asked you to leave for his sake of happiness that's why you left him here and You left your kid coz you don't want your love to be alone in this situation....you choose him above you...ask me I saw you how much you suffered so please don't blame yourself....

Type hugged Jin...you are my best friend....I love you jin....type's eye widens coz the moment he said love you he saw Tharn ....

Tharn left in anger.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.