20.Restriction

Tharn: Shit ....now what I will say he looked at Type who was sleeping soundly...he kissed on his forehead and checked his fever....it's down now...

Tharn get up from bed..wear his clothes and move towards the kitchen..he saw Nigel in the kitchen...

Tharn: Good morning Nigel...

Nigel: Good morning sir...I am sorry for the...

Tharn: No it's okay I should have closed the door...

Nigel: I came to see Type ...is he alright...

Tharn: yes ...I asked the doctor too ...he said it's just flu...he will be fine...

Nigel: Ok so I will prepare something simple for Type so that he can digest it easily...

Tharn: No need to... today I will prepare breakfast for Type...you go and do something else ...

Nigel: Sir I know you are concerned about your baby but don't worry I will prepare something which is healthy for both...

Tharn: I am not thinking about the child now I am only concerned for Type...

Nigel: thought...how lucky my baby is ...Tharn sir is so caring...I was right when I asked Type to help him..he is such a gentleman and he always takes care of my Type....

But what is between sir and Type?? is it right??...

Nigel is confused coz ....for the first time she has seen her Type so happy but she is really afraid that what will happen when he delivers the child...and Ema will return...what will be my Type's place in this house and in Tharn's life...

No, I can't let anyone hurt my baby ...I have to ask Type to stay away from Tharn sir... it's not right....

Tharn prepared the breakfast for Type and took it to his room...

Type: Where were you I was searching for you...

Tharn: I went to prepare breakfast for you...how are you feeling baby....

Type: I am feeling better but still feeling cold...

Tharn: I have asked the doctor to come ....till then finish your breakfast....

Type: Feed me...

Tharn: first let me kiss my morning princess...Tharn leaned to kiss type but...

They heard a knock on the door...when they looked at the door they saw Nigel...

Nigel: sir you are getting late for the office let me feed Type ....and Ema mam is also going to call in some time....

Tharn: looked at Type and asked him to take care of himself and then tharn went to his room...

Type: Mom why did you send him...what is the problem if he wanted to spend some time here with me....

Nigel: Baby I am glad that he is taking so good care of you...but son...he is married and you know what will happen when Ema mam will come back...Type face fell coz deep inside Type knew his mom is right and she is also concerned that in the end, only his son will get hurt...

Type had his breakfast and sleep ... in the evening he was waiting for Tharn to come...

Type was waiting eagerly but Tharn didn't come...and Type is feeling weak so he didn't get up...the doctor gave him few medicines which make Type more sleepy...

At late night when Type opened his eyes, he didn't find Tharn and saw Nigel sleeping on the couch ...Type gets up from his bed silently and went to Tharn's room ...

He saw the lights are on and Tharn is still working...

Type: knocked on the door and said may I come in...

Tharn: Type ...what are you doing here?? Are you okay?? Are you feeling well??

Type: I am fine phi...stop getting worried ...

Tharn: then What are you doing here?? And baby you don't need to be so formal and ask for permission before coming in...

Type: hmm sure but why are you asking so many questions as I can't come into your room...

Tharn: No baby...you can come anytime, but you came so late so I was worried whether you are okay or not...

Type: I am fine but I am not talking to you...

Tharn: What ?? Why baby??

Type: why didn't you come to see me and why did you ask my mother to stay with me...

Tharn: baby when I came back from office....I wanted to see you but your mom asked me not to disturb you as you were sleeping ...and later after dinner I went to your room then I saw you were still sleeping....I wanted to stay but Nigel asked me to let her stay .. coz she is your mother and she can take better care of you...

But baby why did you come here so late...you need to sleep ...you need rest baby....

Type: Yes Phi but I started missing you...I want to sleep with you ...I thought you don't want to sleep with me...

Tharn: No baby do you really think that I can ever think that...

Tharn hugged Type you feeling better now baby...

Type: hmm yes feeling better....phi....why mom is trying to make us apart....I don't like it...she told me I should stay away from you ....else I will get hurt...

Tharn: She is a mother Type ...she always try to save her child from any problem...and she is aware that this relationship is not going to get approved by this society...and I am married to Ema so she doesn't want to see you hurt that's why she is against this ....

Type: so whatever she said is right are you going to hurt me phi....

Tharn: No Baby I won't ....but before committing anything to you I wanted to know what you feel about me...is it infatuation or...

Type: I don't know....but one thing I know for sure is that I love spending time with you phi....and I miss you when you are not around...I hate it when mom asks me to stay away from you and ... It feels really great when you touch me....

Phi what do you feel about me??

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.