14.Do you want it

Tharn gets up in the morning and brings breakfast for Type....

Type: open his eyes and saw Tharn with a food tray...why did you make breakfast ..... Go and eat in your home with your wife and I will manage my food...

Tharn: but I made breakfast for you type...

Type: huh like you will come here every day to prepare food for me...

Tharn: do you want me to do that for you everyday....

Type: don't pretend that you can do it...

Tharn: maybe....but first eat this as you didn't eat from last night...and tell me how is your pain...is it paining a lot...

Type: no I am fine...no need to take care of me ...I can take better care of myself...I won't eat...

Tharn: but Type I am hungry ... I also didn't eat anything from last night....can we please eat Type...

Type: What?? You didn't eat dinner last night..why ...

Tharn: coz I came here to eat with you but you didn't ask me for dinner...and you were upset so I didn't ask you too....

Type: oh Mr. Wilson you are impossible...come here let's eat ....

Tharn: rolled his eyes on Mr. Wilson but he didn't say anything....

Type: open your mouth and eat fast...

Tharn: no I won't ...this is my job...come sit on my lap and let me feed you....

Type: I am not baby....

Tharn: For me, you are my baby ....come sit ...

Type: No you come here??

Tharn: you want to eat on the bed...come here Type...

Type: I am not wearing pants...pass me my shorts from the wardrobe and look another side ...

Tharn: Are you, shy baby...I mean Type....Tharn move near type and said... is there is anything which I have not seen yet ...

Type: Stop it, Mr.Wilson....shia you are shameless....

Tharn: pull the blanket bit to uncover Type's chest.....see I have marked this place ...

Type: Mr.Wilson don't be naughty.....please leave me ...

Tharn: No I won't....if you don't want this then say Tharn don't touch me....else I won't stop....

Tharn gave a peck on Type's lips... And saw Type's reaction... He is giving time to Type to say no but when he saw his red ears he understood ... his baby wants him... Tharn attacked Type's lips and sucking them deeply... Tharn slowly gets on top of type....and started kissing him on every inch of his body....

Type: Tharn....

Tharn thought Type wanted to say Tharn don't touch me but Type moaned after Saying Tharn...aahhhhhhhh

Tharn looked at Type's face and continue teasing him....kissing him...playing with his nipples...

Tharn: sucked Type's neck and bit his nipples....

Type: aaahhh why are you doing this....aaahhhhhh

Tharn: coz I never get satisfied with you...I always want you near me....

Type: just moaning hard....Tharn moves towards Type's dick ...he holds it and licks it...type looking at Tharn....

Tharn: type tells me you want to say something....

Type: nodded no...he lay on the bed and started enjoying the hot mouth of Tharn....after sometime type started thrusting in Tharn's mouth ..till he released his cums inside Tharn's mouth ...Tharn swallowed it and said you are yummy baby...

Type: hugged Tharn and said please do it ...I want you...type said with a shivering voice and Tharn can't say no to his baby ...he entered type's cavity and fucked him ....after an incredible round Tharn feed type and get ready to go to office....

Will you come in the evening ....if you want to stay with your wife you can...

Tharn: you want me to come to you then I will...

Type smiled...Tharn came in the evening to type and they spend time together....but at night Tharn went to Ema...

Few days passed like this...Tharn stays with Type but does not always do sex....he spent time with Type ...help in his study, cooking food, playing video games, do online shopping,  watching movies, or internet surfing...

Type enjoyed the time he spent with Tharn....but Type is still not convinced with when Tharn says that he has feelings for Type....

He always says I am just your Timepass....and Tharn feels bad whenever Type calls himself his whore or timepass ..Tharn couldn't do anything to make him believe that he looks Type as something else...

Nigel also came from the village and now Ema and Nigel are also getting impatient that when Type will get pregnant....

One day Tharn came from the office and directly go to see Type as he bought some chicken soup for him...

Type was not well for 2 days he feels a bit low and keeps on vomiting....when Tharn entered he saw Nigel and Ema are in the outhouse... He gets in and asked what happened??

Nigel: sir Type is pregnant...

Tharn: what??

Ema: yes baby he is pregnant finally....our baby will come soon Tharn....she hugged Tharn...

Tharn has an eye on Type and he saw Type was standing quietly in the corner....coz he again started feeling like he is just a machine to give birth to a child....but Tharn didn't want Type to think like that .....

Tharn: Type do you want this child??

Type looked at Tharn puzzled...

Ema: What are you saying...why would he say No ...and how does it matter now...

Tharn: Type if you don't want to do this I will call the doctor to abort this child but I don't want you to do this forcefully....

Ema: Tharn are you out of mind.... it's our baby I have sacrificed so many nights sending you here so that you can get him pregnant....I was waiting for so long so that Type feels comfortable...and now you are saying do you want it or not?? type agreed to this why wouldn't he want it...

Tharn: ignored whatever Ema told him ...Tharn move towards Type and hugged him.... baby look at me ...do you want it....?? Just ignore everything and everyone I will take care of everything just tell me what you want.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.