37.Why did you do that

Tharn: I hate you Type why you are so close with that stupid, idiot person...

Tharn was restless all the time like someone has stolen something from him..

On the other hand, Type was crying like hell, my baby...I missed him so much...and today I have to teach him to call me buddy then momma....my baby...what I have done to get such life...

Jin and Type were in the garden sitting on the bench and Type was hugging Jin...

Tharn get fresh and started thinking why he is feeling so restless and he saw that scenery Type hugging Jin...oh...did they apply some gum they always stay like this...he immediately go out from anger...

Tharn: Type... he shouted...

Type: looked at Tharn his eyes were filled with tears....What Sir...

Tharn: felt bad ...why is he crying...why my heartache seeing him like this....but he saw Jin is still holding Type....tharn anger came back....what the hell you guys are doing here ... don't you understand a kid is staying here...what I will answer him if he asks that what is going on between you...

Jin: But why would he ask it's not we are kissing or having sex...

Tharn: Type tells your so-called world to don't argue with me...

Type tried to say something but Jin interrupted...

Jin: what he will say...tell me it's you who don't like what you are seeing here...huh... don't try to be bossy on my boyfriend...

Tharn: this is my house and I will decide what will happen here when I say no touching that means no touching....

Jin: Asshole ....Jin left with anger coz yes it's his home so he is the king...

Type still standing and sobbing....tharn looked at him with a soft expression...type tried to follow Jin but Tharn stopped him....

Tharn: why are you crying..??

Type: he is just thinking about his kid, not about the plan and Tharn...he looked in the eye of Tharn and said....why do you even care...

Tharn: Why you talk like this with me ...when you are the one who ...

Type: yes I was the one who killed your kid...but as per the agreement you wanted only one child and that I gave you and now all over...

Tharn: is it all about surrogacy..what about my love....he looked from a peripheral vision that Jin is coming ...tharn stopped and hold Type and hug.... don't cry I can't see you crying...

Type: really got confused...what exactly happened and why Tharn is not leaving him ...tears fell from Type's eye and he holds Tharn very tightly....he misses his embrace...but when he looked at Jin he understands the situation...he pushes Tharn and went inside...

Tharn felt like he won the battle....

Next day...in the evening...

Jin and Type were arguing about something which is very normal coz they are too close best friends and they always argue about small things...

But when Tharn saw them he thought due to last night's hug they were fighting....Jin left the mansion in anger...

Type: looked at Tharn...where is kao?

Tharn: In the room...he was asking for you...I guess you should meet him...

Type: yeah I will..

Tharn: so why you guys were fighting?? Tharn has a very evil smile on his face ...

Type: coz he was asking me to go to the hotel with him and stay there for rest of the time ...we are not getting enough privacy that's why....type smiled and went inside...

Tharn: Again got angry...that son of bitch just wants him for sex...he is not good enough for my...I mean for Type...tharn is still not ready to accept that he still is in love with Type...

In tharn's room Type and Kao were playing ....they were having fun ....tharn is really happy to see both the babies...finally after so long he didn't have nightmares and his heart is healing with a warm feeling of love...

Today Type feed Kao and after feeding he said ok now kao you rest we will play more tomorrow byeee...good night...

Tharn face fell that Type is going now...he wanted to stop him but his ego and stubbornness are not letting him stop type from going...

Kao: no buddy you can't go...please stay with me here for tonight we will play more and I wanted to sleep with you...

Type: look at Tharn and then Kao...this is not in his plan and he felt very different how can I stay in Tharn's room ...in his bed ..he feels very uncomfortable...he said no baby I can't please let me go I will come back early tomorrow I promise...Type turned to go...

Kao: Momma please ...I want you...why you always leave me...

Type's eyes are filled with tears....how can he now neglect such an innocent request ...it broke his heart that he left his son...type turned and hugged Kao...I am sorry baby..momma will stay with my baby...I love you, my angel...

Tharn who was waiting for Type's answer was also standing and sobbing....he felt how much Kao's attached to Type...he smiled that Type is not going to be with that asshole...

Type: made a bed and lay beside Kao...when Tharn came and lay another side of Kao...type looked at him...type asked Kao to brush his teeth so that he can talk to tharn...why don't you sleep in other room...

Tharn: This is my room and I won't go anywhere...

Type: But...ok...I am taking Kao to a different room...

Tharn: No I can't sleep without my son... ideally Kao hardly slept with Tharn...but Tharn is lying coz he wanted to be in the same room with Type....

Kao: momma dadda we will sleep together...like a happy family....

Both gave a smile to Kao and let him sleep in between them....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Tharn open eyes...and saw Type is sleeping on his chest ...his body is not covered coz his shirt is rolled up...he looks like a sweet baby...aww he is still cute...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.