26. Patch up 🔞

Type started feeling lonely without Tharn...he was angry so he went to sleep and after finishing his sleep he gets up from bed ..

Type: I believe Phi Tharn has already left..his flight was 2 hours ago .... I slept more than I planned...but who cares...he left me here alone...so why would I care...

But I am missing him....why he didn't even say goodbye...I know I told him so much but still, he should at least said byee to me...

Type get up from the bed and went to the kitchen....hi mom...

Nigel: baby do you wanna eat something you were sleeping for so long...

Type: No I am not hungry...

Nigel: Are you okay??

Type: yes I just want to be alone...I am going to the cottage..then after completing my homework I will sleep there only please don't disturb me...you sleep here like every day...

Nigel: did you fight with Tharn sir...??

Type: My world doesn't revolve around your Tharn sir...I am just not feeling good...and if you forget then let me remind you that I am pregnant so as per doctors it is normal...to have such a kind of mood...

Nigel: why are you shouting baby...and is this the way you behave with your mom..??

Type: felt bad...I am sorry mom I was just a bit upset....I am sorry but please don't say anything about your sir and mam...I don't care about them...

Nigel: okay baby...I just asked coz I saw him crying....I never saw him crying in so many years...he even hardly gets upset...and he also said he won't eat so I thought maybe...but let out be.... if you say I won't ask you about him...

Type: face enlightened he is still here...he didn't go ....but his face fell ...he was crying....where he is mom..

Nigel: he is in his room ...I don't know why he didn't go...

Type went to Tharn's room....he knocked on the door but he didn't get any reply...he opens the door and saw Tharn is sleeping...but he was looking horrible....his eyes were swollen...he cried...type whisper....but why did he cry so much...it is coz of me...I am so bad...

After half an hour...tharn opened his eyes and felt a hand on his head... without opening his eyes he said Type.. his heart was yearning for Type....but when he opened his eyes and saw Type .....he remembered everything that Type said him on messages...his face fell....

Tharn: why are you here..??...do you want anything...

Type: Phi...

Tharn: just tell me what you want Type....and in future, if you want anything just tell Nigel then she will let me know...you don't need to come to me directly... I will deliver the things which you want through Nigel...if still has anything then say it and go...

Type: I am sorry....and I love you...

Tharn looked at Type...this won't work on an asshole who is behind your body and who is just waiting for a child ...

Type: I love you and I am sorry...

Tharn: you said it...

Type: I thought changing the sequence will help...

Tharn: is that it or do you still have something to say...

Type: phi...this mood swings and letting you go far from me was hard so I behaved like that..but I won't stop you now ...you go and meet your wife....even for a month....I know I was behaving like a child....now please don't be mad...I cant see you crying or upset I am sorry....