Chapter Nine - Apoligize

Start from the beginning

She was quiet and she shook her head looking down.

"Don't say something once if you can't say it twice. "

"Mya come here." Troy called me again.

"I'm coming" I yelled walking towards him. Then I turned towards the table.

"I meant what I said guys." They nodded. Suddenly I was up and over a shoulder.

"I was coming." I whined.

"You took to long ." He laughed as we walked away from the eating area into the dorms section.

"Hi Mya. "

I looked at Santana.

"Hi Santana. Troy put me down." Troy slowly put me down on my feet.  

"Where's my bag?" I asked looking in his arms.

"Damian has it. "

I shrugged. "Okay."

We were walking down the hallway. "Mya my friend you have some patience." I smiled.

"Santana my friend I try." All three of us giggled. We turned the hall and walked into Damian.

"My bag." I said putting my hand out.

He handed it to me rolling his eyes.

I took my phone out of the front pocket and the locket fell to the floor. I went to pick it up but Santana beat me to it.

"Whos this from?" she asked opening it. She looked at me then down at the locket. "Oh. I'm sorry Mya." She said handing it back.

"It's okay." I took it and was putting it on when Damian decided to snatch it and put it around my neck for me. I turned around and seen Chase standing there then he walked away and Paige went running after him. I turned around and continued down the hallway following Santana.

We stopped at a door and walked in. It was her room obviously since there were pictures of her on the walls and her clothes everywhere. Our rooms look so plain. White walls and obsidian carpet and wooden queen bed. Dresser against the wall near the door and a two seater couch against the wall near the bathroom. Her clothes and pictures made the room feel like a home.

We stayed in her room and talked about everything except the situation. Laughing and joking and being stupid then I got a text.

'Mya? '

'Yes Crystal.'

'Alisha just got into an argument with Paige and everyone is having a hard time holding her down.'

'Where are you guys?'

'The room.' I sighed. So much for not going back.

I looked up at everyone. "My sister is about to kill the bitch and I have to back her up." I said in a bored tone.

"Okay but were coming with you." Santana replied.

"Okay."  

We were all the way on the other side of the building. We walked to my room in silence. When we got there I opened the door.

Everyone turned and faced me seeing that I was now pissed .

"Mya what are you doing here?" Paige asked.

"No what the fuck are you doing here and fucking with my sister."

She didn't say anything. I turned to see Alisha being held back by Travis and Mason.

"Let her go she won't hit her." I demanded them.

"Alisha what happened?" I asked her taking a breath.

"She said that your a worthless little bitch. That you only show off that you aren't as tough as you appear to be. I cursed her out and she slapped me and then I was held against the fucking wall."

I turned to Paige and walked towards her. "Get the fuck out of my room now before I really fucking hurt you I told you not to come in here again the only reason I am not hitting you is because I made a promise to my best friend if you don't leave I won't be to sure of keeping that promise."

My hand nerves were shaking. My head was hurting and my body was over heating. I was so mad that I started to gag. Paige didn't say anything else she just left.

"Mya are you okay?" Chase asked from the couch. I looked at him and sighed. I leveled my breath and nodded.

I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. I've never been so mad in my life. I rinsed my mouth and gargled Listerine and washed my face. I stepped out the bathroom.

I turned to face everyone. "Please can you guys get out so I can talk to Chase alone."

Everyone looked surprised I walked and I hugged Troy. He gives the best hugs.

"Mya you don't have to." He whispered.

"I'll be fine." I whispered back. He hugged me one more time then he left the room along with Santana and Damian.

Everyone else followed after them leaving the room.

I closed the door and locked it after they left. I took my shoes off and sat my back against the head board of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and sat it on my lap and crossed my legs. Chase sat on the couch.

"Paige is not my girlfriend. " Chase said breaking the silence.

"Okay you've had so many chances to tell me that yet you still have failed to tell me she isn't your girlfriend until now."

"She is my sisters best friend. She has always had a crush on me. When you opened the door you only looked long enough to see her jump on me and kiss me you weren't here when I yelled at her and pushed her away from me. I went to look for you and you were gone. Then when you crushed the door knob you came back with three guys don't get mad when I say I thought you and Troy had something. Then you continued to hang out with them and hold hands and they give you necklaces I really fucked up. Letting her say wrong things to you touching me and trying to kiss me. Mya I don't want her. I want you. The only reason she has been here is because I promised my sister I would watch over her making sure she didn't get into trouble. If making you see how much I truly care for you means I'll have to break the promise I have with my sister then so be it because honestly I'd do anything for you."

How could I be so stupid? Maybe I did over react. Maybe he does truly care for me . I don't know my mind is so cluttered everything is spinning. I don't understand why I even reacted in a way. I am indenial with my feelings for him. That showed me that I actually do have feelings for him and want to be with him.

"Mya?" Chase whispered getting my attention.

I got off the bed and walked towards him sitting on his lap. My legs on either side of his waist and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder and let the tears just flow .

"I'm sorry Chase." I spoke through sobs.

"No I'm sorry Mya I should have told you already."

"So there's nothing at all between you two?" I had to be sure.

" I mean yeah i did mess with her before but it wasn't serious. That was years ago. I stopped after I found out she lied about her age and I never did anything with her after that. I just ignored her."

I lifted my head and cupped his cheeks bringing his lips to mine. He squeezed me closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

"Nice to see you two made up." A voice behind us spoke we were to busy kissing to care. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥