🦢 Chapter Twenty Six 🦢

Start from the beginning

I was glad that she was okay in there, too bad I wasn't going to get a chance to see her.

"Ah, okay then. I'll see her tomorrow I guess."I huffed feeling frustrated.

I had been very excited to see her.

"Goodnight Sally, see you another time."I said unenthusiastically walking away but her voice stopped me.

"James wait."She called out and I turned around.

"Mhh."

"What if I open the door to grab her trash and forget to close it? "She suggested with a mischievous look in her eyes.

It took me a few seconds to understand what she was saying and when the light bulb finally lit a grateful smile graced my lips.

"You'd make me a very happy man."I admitted with a smile.

She just chuckled before using the many keys attached to her waist to open the door. She didn't even take anything with her just turned around and walked away.

"Thank you."I whisper yelled after her.

"Just invite me to the wedding and we'll be even."She replied.

"It's a deal."I agreed just before she disappeared into the corner.

I let myself into the dimly lit cabin and closed the door behind me. I took of my shoes before finding the light switch. It enveloped the whole room in light exposing Lulus things strewn by the door carelessly. The net around her bed had been dropped and I could see her socked feet peeking out from one corner. I felt like a creep but she was my girlfriend so I hoped that gave me a pass and I wasn't breaking any rules.

I pulled the curtain aside and immediately turned around feeling my body heat up with need. Sprawled on the bed was my beautiful girlfriend dressed in nothing but a pair of white Adidas panties and matching bra. Why did she always have to tempt me like that? It was actually my second time seeing her in next to nothing after the night of our first kiss. That image had always been stuck to my head fueling my fantasies and now I had another to add to the collection. I decided to just find my way into the kitchen and wait till she woke up. Fate was not on my side because I tripped over the clothes she must have shed before getting into bed. To support myself so I didn't fall I grabbed the closest thing next to me which was a chair and ended up knocking it over. I managed to steady myself but the chair made a lot of noise waking Lulu up.

Her confused sleepy face peeked out from behind the net and she smiled when she recognized me. She was lying on her stomach so her boobs were all pushed up to her face. They were not big but in that position they looked plump and tempting.

"Hey girlfriend, sorry I woke you up. Saldona let me in."I expressed looking everywhere but at her.

"I was going to call but I must have fallen asleep. I'm still so tired."She said yawning.

"Get some more sleep. I'll just watch some Tv."I replied pointing at the huge screen in her room.

"Or you could join me for a nap."She invited with a cheeky grin and my face became instantly hot.

"You're half naked." I pointed out trying to keep my gaze at her face alone.

"So?"She asked.

"Umh?.."I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"It's your loss. Join me or not, choice is yours but I'm going back to bed."She replied and disappeared back behind the net. I didn't not expect to feel disappointed when I was the one who has been rooting for her to get dressed.