Chapter 18

Wellllllll welcome to chapter 18. I can't believe I already have this book at chapter 18 within a few months :) anyways, enjoy :)

************************

~* 2 months later *~

     I sigh, looking at my phone during class. Jasper hasn't called in a month and I'm kind of upset. He's reading my texts and putting me straight to voicemail. I sigh once again as Ariea comes up to me for the third time today.

  "Sakura. Please. Just one date," She says, lowering her wings, to show that she really is sad. I groan and send one more text to Jasper, asking if he's okay or if he could call me. Left on read again, not even answering me.

   "Fine..." She squeals.

   "THANK YOU," She squeals at me, hugging me. I smile, thinking that this would be good for me. Jasper isn't answering me, he's probably mad or something, and I would be able to date someone. "So, I was thinking we could go ice skating and get some ice cream after."

   "Sounds good, how about tonight," I say, looking up at her from my desk.

   "Great! I'll see you tonight," She says, blowing me a kiss. I pull out my phone and give one last look at Jaspers number... before changing it to 'Foreign Exchange Student who is ghosting me'.  I get up and walk out of the classroom. The detention bells rings and some students walk out of the detention room and past me. I make it to mom's car and he smiles at me.

   "Hey, sweetie," He says, hugging me.

   "Hey, mom," I mumble.

   "So, how are things going with the move?"

   "Jasper hasn't been answering me so that's great.... I'm going on a date tonight," I say, getting in the front seat. 

   "Oo~ With Ariea right?" I nod. "Where?"

  "The ice rink." 

   "Mmm~ Okay okay okay okay, whatcha gonna wear?"

   "Jeans and a hoodie," I say, leaning against the window. He stops at a red light and gasps.

  "NO! YOU ARE WEARING A SKIRT!"

  "I swear you are so weird," I grumble. 

  "I heard that, missy, you are wearing a skirt and that is FINAL!" I groan and look out the window. "Now, I'll be picking your outfit out."

   "Or I'll just tell dad that you got horny-"

   "You did that once last year with Sho-Chan, you aren't doing it again with Eijiro," He says, glaring at me.

  "Then don't make me wear skirts, I don't even own one," I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

  "I bought one for you last week, I knew that you would say that. I have a secret stash of girly clothes in your size. I've had them for times like this."

  "I'll burn those clothes if you even try to put me in pink," I say, disgusted.

  "Have fun with that, Kacchan was literally a bomb, I made sure they were fireproof, I also had Sho-Chan to make sure that they wouldn't catch on fire."

  "I'll throw them away."

  "Nope."

  "Donate them."

  "Nuh-uh."

  "BURY THEM!" He pulls into the driveway, smiling.

  "There is no way out of this, Sakura," He says. I scream and run out of the car.