Screaming and Punishments

I'm working on another chapter for 'bullying causes a failure in love' so don't worry I'm going to update that soon. I just need to find where I put the rough draft. T>T I might be in a poly relationship but I dunno, I'm talking with two people right now and they kinda want to start a relationship soooooo-..... anyways enjoy!

⚠️T.W.: mentions suicide, cutting, and rape ⚠️

******************************************

      "IZUKU!" Bakugou yells. I go into the bedroom, grab my headphones out of my bag, and put them over my head, starting my music to calm me. I hide by the window, turning up the volume all the way listening to let me die. (song above) I shut my eyes, tight, trying to ignore everyone around me and focus on getting calm. I hear knocking and yelling and explosions so I lay on my side, letting a few stray tears fall. 

    Todoroki's P.O.V.

    I hear yelling and small explosions, so I open my door and see Bakugou yelling and Kirishima and Kaminari. I walk over, grab Bakugou by his collar and shove him out of the way. I move past Kaminari and Kirishima and hear sniffling. I open their bedroom door and see Midoriya on the floor, covering his ears. I help him sit up and he crawls into my lap and clings on my neck, shaking.

   "Are you okay, Midoriya," I ask, pulling his headphones off. He shakes his head and whimpers hearing another loud bang. I lean over and shut the door, sighing. "Kirishima and Kaminari are taking care of it, you'll be fine."

           He shivers and his grip on my shirt tightens. I rub my thumb in circles on his back, trying to keep him calm, but he just doesn't stop shaking. I rub his back saying sweet things into his ear like his mom taught me to do when he has panic attacks. (sweet things like; it's okay, I'll be here for you, it's just me, I'm here for you, it's okay, I love you. They are basically like brothers so it isn't weird. Also Todoroki is child hood friends with Izuku forgot to mention that)

    "Todo..." He whispers, sniffling. I cover his ears as the yelling continues and gets louder. I roll my eyes and run my fingers through his hair, trying to keep him calm. He calms down and lets out a few sniffs, drying his tears. There is a loud bang and the yelling starts up again. He digs his face into my chest, trying to block out the noise. "Todoroki..."

   "Yes?" He looks up at me, his lip trembling and his eyes wide.

   "When will they stop yelling," He whispers, letting a few tears fall. I brush them away and give him a sad smile.

    "I'm not sure... do you want to go to my dorm for now?" He nods and wraps his legs around my waist. Guess I'm going to carry him today. I put my arms under his bottom and lift him, standing up myself. He blushes a little and puts his face into my neck. I carry him to the balcony and walk down the pathways and pull out my key, unlocking the balcony door to my dorm and lock it on my way to the bed. I lay him on my bed and go to my closet. I grab out a sweatshirt and a pair of sweats and shorts and a t-shirt. I go to my bathroom and change into the t-shirt and sweats and hand the other clothes to Izuku. He glances at them then looks away. 

   "You need to change, Izuku," I say, softly, running a hand over his cheek. He gives me a 'really?' look and pouts. I sigh and adjust him. It's not the first time I've had to change him. I take off his shirt and pants and put the shorts and sweatshirt on him. I lay him back down and put the covers over him. I hear a small knock on my door and I go over and open it a little.

   "Is he here," Kaminari says, frantically. I nod and open the door a little bit wider to show him a sleeping Izuku. He lets out a sigh of relief and leans on the doorway. "Thank you for taking care of him..."