Streamers.

all I am obsessed with how these sound. don't judge me >:P

Anyways please enjoy :)

**************************************

             "I-Is that...." I gulp and walk over. "K-Kacchan?"

            "huh?" Kacchan turns his head and his face turns pale. "D-Deku?"

            "......I-I..." I just walk away, I can't even deal with him. I walk right out of the store and down the street.

   "DEKU!" Ura yells. 

   "MIDORIYA," Kirishima and Kaminari yell running after me. I didn't even realize I was crying until I rubbed my eyes. Why did he cheat on me... was I not good enough? Was it something I did? What did I do to deserve this? I wipe my tears and continue down the road. Ura uses her quirk to pull me to her. 

   "Deku, I'm sorry," She says, starting to cry herself.

   "Is this what you wanted to tell me?" She nods. "Why... what did I do to deserve this, why did he cheat on me!?"

   "I have no idea.... just... lets get you back to your dorm," She says, tying a rope around my waist. "I'm sure you don't want to walk right now..." 

   "Thanks, Ura..." I turn onto my back and watch the sky as she tugs me back to the dorm. 

   "Midoriya!" Kirishima and Kaminari run up and look around.

   "Uraraka, where is Izu," Kaminari asks.

   "You guys are seriously idiots," She says, tugging my rope pulling me down a little bit.

   "Be careful, I have a bruise from training on my rib cage," I say, turning back to face the sidewalk.

   "Oh.... Midoriya, are you okay?"

   "Yeah, perfectly fine," I say, my words dripping with sarcasm. "Ura... please, take me back to the dorm..."

   "Alright," She mumbles. She tugs on the rope and we make our way back. Kirishima keeps an eye up just in case Ura lets go of the rope, which she did twice then Kirishima took over with helping me back. When we get back she releases me and I land safely on the ground. I take off my sneakers and the sneakers onto my bag and flop myself onto the bed with red sheets and black pillows.

   "Midoriya, are you okay?" Kaminari asks, knocking slightly. I ignore him and grab my sweats, changing into them, taking off 'my' hoodie, and throwing it.

    ".....Kami, let him breathe for a little, we have to start streaming," Kirishima says quietly. They walk away to probably start playing video games. My phone goes off and I see that my favorite streamers have started a new live stream. I watch it and smile, getting happier.

   "Hey guys, today we have Bolt, Pinky, and headphones. We don't have Dynomite because he said something personal happened, but yeah. We're also going to be a bit quieter because our new roommate is trying to sleep," Riot says.  I hear Kirishima talking and I ignore it.

   "What should we call our room mate.... broccoli bean? I mean.... he is a bean so- pfft.." They both start laughing and I giggle and type into the comments.

   "Oh, the amazing Deku just said something, he said 'Maybe you should call him because he is probably better at these games than you noobs,' OH BRO THAT'S SO MANLY," Riot yells.

   "WHAT THE FUCK," I yell. I hear my voice echo out of my phone and I quickly get up and run to the living room where Kirishima and Bolt are playing video games and live streaming. "No... fucking...way..."