I'm getting Married!

This was so cute, I just had to share it.

**********************

     I couldn't believe it... they purposed to me. Tears fall down my cheeks as I slowly nod my head. I hear Kiri gulp and Kami smiles nervously.

    "OH MY GOD! YES," I yell. Kami laughs as I tackle Kiri into a hug, kissing all over his face. He slips the ring onto my ring finger and I smile. I move over to kami and Kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

   "I could get used to that kind of treatment," Kiri says, smiling. "Come on, let's get up. We promised to be back soon, it's been two hours."

   "Yeah, let's go," I say, standing up.  I grab both Kiri's and Kami's hand as we walk towards the car. When I get into the car, Kami puts the necklace around my neck and clips it on. "Thank you, baby."

   "No problem, " He coos, running his hands down to my chest. "I love you so much, babe."

   "Not in the car," I say, grabbing his hands. "But I love you too."

    Kiri laughs at me shutting Kami down and puts a hand on my thigh, pulling out of the parking lot. We drive home and I smile, looking at the ring they put on my finger, knowing that I made the right decision when I came back with them 4 years ago.

    "Babe, do you hear music," Kami asks, looking at our house. There were lights flashing and music blasting, but surprisingly there were no people there. "What did they do while we were gone?"

   "I have no idea," I say as we park. I climb out and Hear WAP playing loudly. I run inside only to see Mina and Sakura on the couch singing along.

   "GOBBLE ME! SWALLOW ME! DRIP DOWN THE SIDE OF ME! QUICK JUMP OUT BEFORE YOU LET IT GET INSIDE OF ME! I TELL HIM WHERE TO PUT NEVER TELL HIM WHERE I'M ABOUT TO BE! I'LL RUN HIM DOWN BEFORE I HAVE A BITCH RUNNING ME! TALK YO SHIT, BITE YO LIP, ASSSS-" They both look at me as I cross my arms and tap my foot. Mina pauses the music and smiles innocently.

   "I leave you with my child for two hours and you teach her how to sing WAP?" 

   "Not just WAP, S.L.U.T. how to be a heartbreaker, bad romance, other friends, hello kitty, Cannible and a couple other songs-"

   "Not helping, Mina."

   "Mama, Auntie Mina was the BEST! I had a great time," She says, jumping up and down on the couch.

  "That's good, honey, now, can you get ready for bed?" She nods and runs off to her room.

  "Mina, I swear to god, do that again and I won't let you baby sit again," I say, rubbing my forehead. I hand her two twenties. "Now, wanna hear some tea!"

  "SPILL IT SISTER!" Kiri and Kami laugh as they go upstairs. "Why they laughing?"

  "They purposed... I'm  engaged," I say, squealing. She screams and grabs my hand, looking at the ring.

  "OH MY GOD! NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!"

  "I KNOW RIGHT?!" We talk for about an hour before her phone rings.

  "Hey, babe," She says, smiling. "Yeah, I'll be home soon.. I'm with the newly engaged Izuku!"

  "I love you, boo," I say, hugging her. She hugs back and stands up.

  "Love you too, baby," She coos, pulling the phone away from her ear. "Yeah, that was Izu, Ocha."

  "Bye, Mina," I say, leading her to the door. She smiles and makes her way to her car. I shut the door and relax, going upstairs.  Kiri was in his boxers, waiting for me with Puppy dog eyes as Kami was next to him doing the same thing. "Oh my god. Let me make sure that Sakura is in bed before you try anything."