He did WHAT

Didn't have any music to put so just enjoy this gif.

*******************

       "Tell the world what you did to Izuku," Kacchan growls at Kiri who was being held by Sho.

      "I DIDN'T  DO ANYTHING, YOU PSYCHOPATHS!!!!"   I was so confused. If Kiri didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't scream like that, even in situations like this. 

    "SAY IT!"  I see his mouth move but I couldn't hear it. "Louder, so that everyone here, can hear it." 

  "I SAID! Last year when I went on that trip with Kami we hooked up with a girl by accident when we got drunk... I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THOUGH, I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT MY FIANCE! OR TO RUIN OUR FAMILY! PLEASE!"  I stare at the screen in shock. Did they really hook up with someone? 

   "DENKI KAMINARI GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW," I yell, standing up and crossing my arms. He comes running up and stares at the T.V. "Did you, or did you not get drunk with Eijiro on your vacation and hook up with someone?"

  "What? Of course, we didn't," He says.

  "I saw it. Eijiro is on T.V. being pestered by Kacchan and Sho. I heard him say it. Tell. The. TRUTH!" 

   "But-.... okay, I know it sounds bad, but I swear it was-" I take off my ring and throw it at him. "B-Babe.."

   "Don't B-Babe me, Denki. I'm done. We're done. Don't you ever talk to me again," I growl, stomping upstairs. He runs after me.

   "Izuku, please," He yells, running towards me. I smack him across the face and run to the closet, grabbing out a suitcase. I start dressing in warmer clothes and pack up. "Wh-Where are you going?"

  "I'm leaving. I was SO stupid to come back," I say, zipping up my suitcase. "Don't contact me. Don't talk to me. Don't find me. Stay away."

   I run downstairs with my suitcase and put on my shoes. I run outside, grabbing my car keys and hurry in the car, shoving my suitcase in the trunk.

   "IZUKU! PLEASE," He cries, grabbing my arm. I rip it away from him and slam my car door shut, locking the doors. "Please, let's talk about this!"

   I stop for a minute. I grab the necklace that they gave me and hold it for a minute. Was I really going to leave them forever all because of a drunken mistake? YES! I gave them another chance... they ruined it... I open the car door, stand up, and rip the necklace off and throw it at him.

  "Leave me alone, Kaminari," I say, holding back sobs. I drive towards where the mishap was and I quickly hop out of the car, running towards them. "Kacchan, stop!"

   "Izu," He says, letting go of Kirishima. I run over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Did you see the news?"

   "Y-Yeah," I whisper.

   "Baby, why are you here," Kiri yells, struggling to get out of Sho's hold.

   "Don't 'Baby' me. Kirishima, we're done," I growl. "Kaminari has the stupid ring you gave me along with the necklace. Go give it to the slut you slept with."

    "They purposed to you?!" I nod. Sho shoves Kirishima to the ground and runs over to us. I quickly hug him and start crying into his chest.

   "It's okay, baby boy, I'm here," He whispers, rubbing my head.

   "What about Sakura, what will she do without me," I sob.

   "Sakura? Who's that?"

   "O-Our daughter," I say, shaking.