Future

~* 8 years later *~

     ~* Cinnamon rolls' P.O.V. *~

     "K-Kaccha, get off,  Sakura's going to be home any minute," I say, trying to get Kacchan to stop touching my thigh and let me get up. 

   "She can wait, I want to hold you," He says, rubbing my side. I shudder and lay my head back. I hear the doorbell go off and I smack his hand. "Damn it, saved by the doorbell."

   "Ha, take that, Kacchan," I say, sticking my tongue out at him. He wraps his sweatshirt around my waist to cover the shorts I was wearing. I roll my eyes at my boyfriend and run over to answer the door, thinking it was a package or Sho with the groceries.

   "Uh.... h-hi," Kaminari says quietly. My eyes widen and I stop breathing for a moment. 

   "W-What do you n-need," I say, fiddling with my hands.

   "I ju-just wan-wanted to-to say..." I start to cry. "K-Kiri t-tried to c-c-commit... su-suicide and-and he-e i-is in th-the ho-hospital..."

   I gasp. My love was in the hospital?! I-I... I need them.

   "H-HOW!?" He wraps his arms around me and I hug him back, starting to cry. I left... and almost killed Kiri...

   "H-He d-drank a-a b-bu-bunch o-of bl-ble-ea-each," he sobs.

   "Deku, what's up, why haven't you come back," Kacchan says, walking over.

   "K-Kiri is in-in th-the ho-hospital," I choke out, turning to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest.

   "It's okay, baby boy, it's alright," He coo's, playing with my hair. "If you want, you should go to him..."

   "Are you sure, K-Kacchan, what about Sh-Sho," I say, looking up at him. Sho comes in on cue and pats my head.

   "I heard everything, go to Kirishima," He whispers, kissing my cheek. 

   "Mom, what's going on," Sakura says, running over and hugging me. "Papa, Dad, why is mom crying! Did you guys show him that penguin movie again?"

   "N-No... I think you should come with me and Kami for this," I say, grabbing her hand.

   "Kami? Who- Oh... h-hi," She whispers, waving to him.

   "You've grown a lot, sweetie," He whispers. 

   "Mom, who is he?"

   "That's your old papa," I say, grabbing my shoes. 

   "My old-.... Oh... hello again," She says, hugging him. "I missed you so much, where is Daddy?"

   "In the hospital... a-after you-your mom left u-us he... he-he tried to-to co-commit an-and.. " He covers his mouth from crying again and Sakura's eyes start to water.  

   "I-Is he dead?!"

   "No, he's not d-dead... " I grab Sakura's bag and set it down.

   "Let's go, I need to see him... right now," I say. Kami grabs my hand and we hurry out of the house with Sakura on our tail. I give a small smile to Sho and Kacchan who were holding hands and smiling at me sadly. We get into Kami's car and drive to a nearby hospital.

   "He hasn't woken up yet and I've been so worried," He says, speeding.

   "Doesn't he have a girlfriend or boyfriend? Why did he commit suicide if he had a loved one," I say, holding onto the 'oh shit' handle on the top of the car.