Kidnapped bitch

Enjoy bitches :P

*********************************

      "Hello guys, we're gonna wait a few minutes before turning on the camera so everyone that wants to come can," Kiri says, smiling. I was placed on his lap, away from Kami who is eyeing me smugly.

   "Stop looking at me like that, you pervert," I grumble at kami.

   "You're the one who started it~"

   "You left me with so many.... bruises," I growl.

   "Oh, someone asked ' what kind of bruises?'... I don't know bean, what kind?"

   "....I don't wanna say, you'll see once the camera is turned on," I say, crossing my arms. 

   "Okay we're at almost a million- WAIT A MILLION HOLY SHIT! I DIDN'T REALIZE WE HAD SO MANY FANS!" Kiri yells, happily. I start laughing as Kami gets up and does a little dance. "Okay we're going to do a face reveal, you can take pictures, comment, and anything, we'll answer questions and stuff. If you guys wanna request to be in the live we'll get you in!"

   "Yay!" They turn on the camera to Kiri's phone, that is hanging on the wall from a self stick that was glued there and hasn't moved.

   "Welp, nothing special, just three normal college students," Kiri says, smirking. I flip up the hood of my sweat shirt covering all the love bites that Kami gave me.

   "One person says, 'show the camera your bruises that Bolt gave you.' Yeah, come on bean." I groan and pull down the hood, pull the collar a bit and twisting my neck so the camera can see all the hickies that he gave me.

   "someone said, 'oh you got them love bruises.' another says, 'can I steal you beanie, your so cute.' and a third requests to be on the live stream."

   "Okay one, yes, two no you can't steal my beanie, and three you can join the live," Kiri says, pressing accept. A young girl with long black hair that I think I've seen around campus shows up.

   "HI! I'm Momo, I'm a huge fan," She says, waving.

   "Hi! nice to meet you!" kami says, waving. "Kiri will answer any questions, I am gonna steal something that's mine."

    "Wait what- " I get cut off my being lifted up and carried to our bedroom. "KAMI NO! I'LL HIT YOU!"

   "JESUS, CAN YOU BE QUIET THIS TIME,'' Kiri yells, running over. He grabs me and carries me back to the live stream, keeping his arms around my waist. "I'll protect you beanie."

   "Thank you my child," I say, patting his head.

   "Someone says, 'why are you guys hot'," Momo says, squinting at her phone. I hear her doorbell go off. "Oh, my girlfriends here, I should let someone else get on here, bye!"

  "Bye, Momo!" I smile as Kiri waves to her and she leaves. a couple others are leaving too but almost everyone else is staying.

   "Hey, someone says, 'Bolt, why do you kidnap beanie and give him 'love bites''? Well, I guess I'd have to say because I want to claim him as mine."

   "But what if I want him," Kiri pouts, tilting my head to the side.

   "then you can give him love bites," Kami says with a smirk. "But for now, he's mine."

   "Fuck you."

   "nah, I'd rather fuck Beanie."

   "so would I, but I ain't complaining."